- zero

"on God if i die out here . ." i muttered through the phone to my best friend as i walked out the corner store with a bag of snacks.

"bitch shut the fuck up, saying shit like that gon jinx yo ass." she laughed.

"bruh i need a car." i sighed, "walking a whole mile back home in the dark ain't it."

"bitch you so dramatic, you live two minutes from the store and no one told your fat ass to go get food at midnight."

"fuck you." i laughed but i stopped as i spotted three guys standing at the corner of the street.

"shit imma die or get raped, it's gonna be one or the other." i whispered nervously.

"what happened?" ciara asked.

"three gang banging lookin ass niggas at the corner and i have to pass them bruh. ok im getting closer." i said a couple of feet away from them.

i lost my train of thought as a black car came up from behind me and immediately shots rang out from the car.

the three guys ducked but i stood still in shock and seconds later the car was gone down the street once again like it was never there.

"JAS!" i heard through my phone before i let it drop to the floor.

"you good shawty?" one of the guys said as he walked over to me as my hand flew up to my chest as i felt a shortness of breath.

"she bleeding!" another one yelled as i felt myself collapse to the floor as i fell into shock.

was i just shot?

"gimmie your bandana joe." one of them said and i felt something being compressed to my chest.

i looked into the face of the guy that was holding the bandana against me as i memorized his honey brown eyes and the dents littered around his forehead.

"you gon be alright, on me you are." he muttered as i heard one of his friends talking to 911.

"i'm sorry." he whispered as i felt myself go unconscious.

———

let me know what you guys think idk
but did you guys hear abt tay k? 55 years in prison bruh😭😭🤧
but vote and comment 💚