Chapter 2

Bakugou

I watch Dunce face run out of the room after Earphone jackass called him a fag. That was harsh. And That's coming from the biggest ass in the class. She got up to run after him but I stopped her.

"I think you've done enough, you fuckin extra." I said as I walked out of class. I walked to the one place I know Denki goes when he wants to be alone. The roof. When I opened the door I couldn't see him so I walked around. I found him behind one of the vents. Crying. I don't know why but seeing him cry hurt me. I silently walked over to him and sat down next to him. He continued to cry. Without a word I slung my arm around his shoulders and pulled him into a side hug. We sat there for a while as he slowly calmed down. Once his sobs turned into sniffles I spoke. "You good?" He snapped his head up and looked at me.

"Oh god!! I'm sorry Bakugō! I thought you were Kiri!! I didn't me to lean into you! I'm so sorry!" He said and I scoffed.

"You ass. I pull you towards me. Now answer my question." I said and he stared at me in shock.

O-oh! Uh y-yeah...I'm fine..." he said and turned away. I growled.

"Don't fuckin lie to me you ass!" I said and he jumped before looking at the ground.

"To be honest I don't know. I mean she told the entire class my biggest secret...I trusted her...and then she called me a fag...in front of the ENTIRE class...." he said and I nodded.

"I get it. Don't trust her anymore. I mean you have me." I said and he looked at me and smiled. God that fuckin smile. I love it. I stare at him for a few seconds before I decided what to do. I raised my hand and caressed his face. He jumped but leaned into my hand.