Episode 6 (Endless Winter Night)

"I can't believe she's gone..." Alex says.
"Well she wouldn't be gone if Joey never turned on her!" I reply.
"What?! If anything it's Tyler's fault!" Joey argues.
"How is it Tyler's fault?!" I retort back.
"Because he's here, she's not!"
"Hey! If anything, it's that critters fault.. we were both supposed to live." Tyler says, calming the conversation.

Tyler opens up the scroll that he had gotten from Sampson. And it tells us that if we want to get our next gem, we have to venture into a different world and save them from the ice witches evil wrath, and the compass to lead us to the new world is in the hearth. Joey quickly notes that hearth means fireplace, so Joey walks over, and he pushes forward pass the bricks in the fire place, and he finds a compass with a note on it, and the note basically says that to find a spell book. Gabbie and Joey find the spell book really quickly, and we have to find blood and ashes. One is in the dining room, the other is in the sick room.

Alex decides that him, Tyler & I should go to the dining room, and Joey, Gabbie & Tana should go to the sick room. We split up, and here in the dining room, I find some words on a painting. "Captain Wesley Adams, war hero and father, May his ashes remain to be encased in clay." I read to them. Alex then looks underneath one of the dressers, and he finds a clay vase. "Open it, it might be in there." He does just that, and inside are the ashes. "Okay... lets go get the girls.........., and Joey." Tyler says, and I laugh.

We go down the green room, and we've been waiting here for about 10 minutes, and they still haven't come back. "I can't believe how long it's taking them to find this, and we found ours so quickly." Alex says out of nowhere. "I think at voting we should remember how long it's taking our friends to find things." Tyler says. We make an "alliance", promising not to vote for eachother, and I rest my head on Alex's shoulder. About 5 minutes later, they finally show up with the blood.

We learn that was have to pour a circle of blood, and pour a circle of ashes inside the circle of salt, then place the compass in the middle, then finally chant this weird little speech.

"Pella Embella Templa Ella Ey, Pella Embella Templa Ella Ey, Pella Embella Templa Ella Ey." And then the compass lights up. We all freak out, but that's not the only thing that we freak out about, because out of nowhere, we hear this voice.

"My Light will lead you into the forgotten realm-" And we all jump out of shock and fear, -"It will glow brightest when you move in the proper direction." I decide to lead the way, and I lead us outside to a lady, and she tells us that we need to free the frozen warrior in order to defeat the ice witch and claim the gem. But to free him, we need a scepter, and a fairy's tears. Alex manages to find the scepter really fast, and we're all just looking for a fairy's tears. A few moments later Alex comes up to me and pressed the scepter down all fancy and says: "With my great power, I command you to by my girlfriend!" He says. I blush, and brush it off as a joke, hugging him; when Joey screams out that he's found the fairy. We all rush over to them, and Alex carries me on his back while we're both giggling.

"If you want my tears, you must make me laugh!" We all try 1 by 1, and she doesn't budge until Gabbie literally says the worst joke ever: "They say not to sweat the small stuff.... that's why I got rid of my ex boyfriend...." she says giggling to herself awkwardly. I start joining the laugh with her, giving her a high five, and Joey says: "oh my god... honestly, that was like the worst joke I've ever heard!" We all laugh, but then Tyler gets a really good idea of us all dancing and repeating "Pella Embella, Templa, Ella Ey." We try that, and it works! She starts laughing and we collect her tears.

We then walk over to the frozen warrior, and we awake him with the items we've found. He wakes up and he tells us that he is forever indebted to us. We then lead him out to the harpies. "Oh my god! Those things killed Liza!" I shout. They tell us that we have to choose 2 of us to play a game of **Checkers**, and if any of the people on our team loses the game If checkers, we all die! Tana volunteers to do the checkers, but they all turn her down. "I think we should let Tana do the checkers.... she's been trying her best, and she's honestly really capable." Then, Joey tries to attack me, saying: "Okay, Sophia, since you're so invested in letting Tana do this, why don't you volunteer with her?" Before I can respond, Alex jumps in defending me, and suggests that he should go in and play along with Joey. We all agree, and there we are. We're literally watching our friends play a game of checkers that basically decides our future. Sooner than later, while I'm watching Alex play, I notice a flaw in the game. Those little harpies are cheating! I call them out on it immediately, then they start screaming at me, and goes in panic mode. She screams "Kill them! Kill them all!" And that's when the warrior we freed steps in, and rescues us. Although, a reward comes with a cost, and the warrior gets bit with their venom in the process, and he dies. We all mourn, but not for long because we learn that we need to vote 2 amongst ourselves to walk the path of betrayal.
However, we didn't even need to vote because the group basically volunteers Alex & Joey into the challenge. I'm totally not down for this idea because I don't want Alex to die!

We all give what could be our final hugs & goodbyes, and when Alex gets to me, he picks me up and spins me around, and plants a small little kiss on my lips, but just a peck. He promises me that he'll be back, and I squeeze him tight. It just pains me to know that he could possibly not return, and it would just kill me if he didn't come back. I try and wipe away my one tear so he doesn't see me cry, but of course he notices, and he wipes it off my face, promising me that he's 100% gonna be okay, and I have no reason to worry. I go back to stand with the rest of the group, and we finish saying our goodbyes. "We love you.." Tana says, and just like that, they disappear into the forest.

13 Minutes Later

We're all just standing here, waiting for our friends, when out of no where, this man covered in white and red face paint with dyed white hair, and white clothing comes waltzing towards us! We all scream and back away, but it was solely targeting Tana. The guard inches closer and closer to her, and the poor girl could only say "What did I do? What did I do?" Before she was sliced with his sword. I screamed her name and rushed to her. I felt so bad for her, she did nothing wrong, and she's dead. About 30 seconds later, Joey & Alex come rushing out of the forest and they see us standing around Tana's dead body. As much as I am happy to see Alex right now, I don't think it could ever stack up to how sad I am to see Tana die. They then say that they had to choose someone to die, and I mean, thanks for not choosing me, but Tana didn't deserve it. She's tried to help out so many times but she kept getting turned down. And to top it all off, they didn't even get the gem, meaning that Tana died for absolutely nothing. Just then, the "Iris" girl who greeted us in this world gave us a crystal for payment since we saved their realm.  I manage to hold in my tears, and I follow the group back into the lounge, but not without taking one last look at the lifeless body of Tana.