07

Monday

The 1 Month later: Diamond POV

*roc still has been around the house but he has been avoiding me the whole time he's been here like Jacob said,and he was avoiding Jacob but at interviews he was forced to talk to prince and prince was too.*

My alarm on my phone went off.

"Monday,why did it have to be Monday." I said putting my pillow over my face.

Then I heard my door open,and I felt plenty of people jump on me.

I took the pillow off of my face.

It was ray,prod and prince.

"Get up!!" Ray said pulling the cover off of me.

I grunted and put my pillow back on my face.

Prince snatched my pillow off of me and started jumping in my bed along with the boys and hitting me with the pillow at the same time.

I then got up and started to hit anybody that was near me.

Then I slapped ray.

Everybody paused.

"Oh you fucked up now." Ray said with a smile as everybody screamed "get her!"

I ran out of my room and went downstairs in the kitchen.

I hid behind a a door until they all walked pass.

"Find her." Ray said.

They started to search for me.

They took a while but then I heard footsteps and I smelt Gucci cologne....that could only mean one thing....prince!

I then jumped when the smell got stronger.

I think he heard me because he said "oh I know where you are now.."

I started to cover my mouth trying not to laugh.

Then BOOM! I screamed as He opened the door and picked me up and kissed me on my neck.

He then locked the door.

"You think we weren't gonna get our morning time?" He said walking up to me.

"Do your thing papi."I said.

He rammed me to the wall and began to kiss me all over my neck giving me a hicky.

Then we heard beating on the door.

I hid in the closet again as Jacob unlocked the door,let them in, and opened the closet.

Ray then picked me up and threw me on the bed.

Prince walked out to go get his phone but then little did I know was that roc walked in and started to tickle me.

He then started to tickle me in a spot where everybody knew that Jacob could only tickle which was My thigh.

I tried to stop laughing but they just took over.

Prince then walked back in and dropped his phone.

Jacob stopped laughing and had a mad look on his face.

Roc then started to bite his lip as I laughed my ass off.

Jacob then pushed roc off of me aggressively which made him hit the floor and was about to punch him but ray stopped him.

"WOAH what did I do?!" Roc screamed at Prince.

"You know what the fuck you did! Everybody in the Entire fucking house knows not to touch or tickle her right there!And let me fucking go!" He yelled back as ray and now prod pulled him back.