A Cringy Introduction

Šo you guys know I love Music. I love it so much that I started to songwrite in 2018. I know that a lot of you guys have been wanting to see my songs so this book is dedicated to ya'll supporter's.

I've been quite hesitant to post some of my songs on wattpad because I'm afraid that people would steal my lyrics that I WROTE and use them as THEIR OWN. But I'm not scheduled to try and become a singer/ songwriter out there in the real world until 2024 so.... I'm sure I'll write tons of new songs by then! Right?

This book will be mostly the songs I've written but I will also talk about my inspiration for songwriting, and what artists I look up to. I will also discuss what are my favorite songs and why I find those songs lovely.

Here is something you guys have to know about me!

My great great grandmother loved music. She was an opera singer and stared in plays. She was famous around her town, not the whole world though. This was not in the US, she lived in Mexico. She was my great grandfather's mom. He grew up with all those musicals, so of course he loved music too. My great grandfather was my grandpa's dad. My great grandfather would always have music playing on the background because of his mom so my grandpa started to love music too! He's always listening to the music outside the porch. He's really good at singing. Since my grandpa would always be listening to the radio all the time my mom would listen too! She loves music, listens to many genres. You know : 80's and 90's pop, rock bands from the 90's, Drake, Halsey, Alternative from the 90's, Spanish music and I don't know what else XD Of course, she would listen to the radio too while driving. I was in the car too. The station played current pop music and guess what singer got me into music.

......

.....