Chapter 1

(y/n = your name)

Y/n's PoV
It was already 8 p.m. and I was on my way to my new college.
My mom died when I was 5 years old, but my dad said it's a really good college and I believed him.
A driver drove me to an old building in the middle of an forrest?
I guess this is the college.

I should move there, because the college is far away from home, so I got my suitcases with all my clothes and stuff I needed.

It already seemed suspicious and when I wanted to say "goodbye" to the driver, the driver already drove away, what a shame, I wanted to say goodbye.

I waited for like 20 sec before I went to the door, then I pressed the doorbell, it was more likely an old mansion than a college, I thought.

I waited for about one minute till someone opened the door, finally, I thought.

I saw a really handsome face, it was a boy and he seemed nice, he gave me a smile and said "come in"
I didn't even had time to say anything.

I'm not very good at trusting people, so I didn't felt that comfortable. Since when does a college look like that and since when does someone has to open the door?

But maybe it was just the house I have to live in, maybe with some other students? I don't know.
I mean, it was already 8 p.m., I guess the college has already closed.

He closed the door again and showed me a gesture to the right "this way please", I nodded.
Man, he was polite, I like that.

The boy seems around my age,
and his smile reminds me of the sun. Oh wow, I already think he's precious, what a cutie hihi.

After some walking I really thought, this has to be the house I will live in.
After awhile we came into a big room with 9 other (handsome) boys. Mh, now I got a bit nervous again, actually I'm a bit shy, but I try my best to be as confident as possible.

Five of the boys were sitting on one sofa, two other boys were sitting on another sofa and two other boys were sitting on another sofa again.
The boy that opened the door was standing right next to me.

"Finally you're here" one of the boys said and yawned. I didn't really know what he meant, but I just played along.

"Yes, nice to meet you, I'm y/n" I said as confident as possible.

One boy chuckled a bit and whispered something to the boy next to him.

The boy next to me was still smiling like the sun and it began to be a bit creepy, but I guess he's just friendly.

One boy stand up "yes, y/n, as expected"
I just got more confused, but whatever.
"I guess, you think that's a college, right?" The boy asked me.

"Yes, it is, isn't it?" I sounded a bit confused.

7/10 boys laughed. I got nervous and confused, what is so funny?

"Hahah, I guess you're a tiny bit wrong dear"
the boy just confused me even more.

"Then... where am I?"

"You're in our mansion and you'll never ever get out of here" another boy said pretty unbothered.

At first I laughed a bit, this has I be a joke, right?
I still took a few steps back till my back hit the door. God damnit, I hate walls.... and doors.

——————————————————
Hope you liked it. Please don't forget to vote.
Also I wanted to say that I think I'll make about 40-50 chapters with about 500 words each, so yes.
Have a good day <3