Chapter 4

Flashback~~

After that "meeting the sister" incident, Dara, Leeteuk and the rest of the Super Junior got busy on their chosen crafts. The boys literally lived in the practice room, improving the choreo for their debut stage. It'll be less than two months before their much awaited debut; the boys were pretty excited about it. Leeteuk always wanted his sister to join SME yet Dara already tried her luck at YGE and she got in! As much as he was happy for Dara, it would be much better if she's with him in SME, however she prefered YGE so he just let her be. Dara was trying her hardest in every monthly evaluation since she wants to be included in the girl group that YGE is planning to debut few years from now. It was their evaluation week and Yang Hyunsuk talked to her. He was direct to the point and had told Dara that on the next evaluation, if she has nothing special to show, she'll be cut off as a trainee. She was very upset that day, so she decided to go home and sleep. After every evaluation week, the trainees are given a few days break in order for them to distress, some of them went home to their families while others opted to stay in their dorms. Dara on the other hand have no idea on what she would do, it's already past 7 in the evening when she woke up, her stomach was grumbling so she decided to go out and eat. Dara had been roaming around the city for a few minutes now. She found herself in front of the cafe where she met the Super Junior members. "I guess I miss oppa that much, I haven't seen him for almost a week now. Should I call him? Nah, he's busy for sure." She mumbled. Dara sat at the farthest corner table where people won't notice. Her mind was full of negative thoughts that she didn't notice the two Super Junior members, Eunhyuk and Donghae's at the coffee shop too, ordering coffee for the members. Eunhyuk was at the counter when he mindlessly took a sip on the coffee that was placed on the counter, he thought it was one of their orders. The cashier abruptly stopped him and said that the coffee he's drinking is not his, it's for another customer. "mianhe I thought it's mine. can you just please replace the order of Mr." Eunhyuk said while checking the coffees' name, "DARA?!" he was surprised to see her name on the coffee cup, he looked around but there's no one around, he was about to go to the farthest corner table when Donghae asked "yah, where are you going hyukjae?" Eunhyuk didn't mind Hae, he continued to look for someone. And there she is, sitting alone looking like she had been crying. Hyukjae felt a twinge of pain on his heart seeing Dara upset and crying, he was about to approach her when his phone rang "Hyung, are you still roasting the coffee beans? What's taking you two so long?" Kyuhyun blustered. "That can wait kyu, I need to talk to Teukie hyung, please pass the phone to him, thank you." "Why Hyukjae-ah?" Asked Leeteuk. "Hyung, your sister's here at the coffee shop, she's alone and I think she needs you. She looked upset." Eunhyuk said. He was worried when he saw Dara was crying. The two went out to meet Leeteuk, they informed him where Dara was seated. "You guys can go back to the practice room now. Hyukjae-ah, please take over on polishing the dance steps, I'll just talk to her, I'll be back in a while. Thank you guys." "Just take your time hyung. Don't worry about the choreography, they'll memorize it in no time." Hyukjae reassured Leeteuk. When they were in the practice room, Eunhyuk seemed bothered, he can't help but think about Dara. *what could've happen to her. I hope she's okay now* he thought.

Leeteuk sat in front of Dara. The later didn't even notice that someone sat in front of her. "Who the hell bullied my pretty sister huh?!" Leeteuk said to lighten the mood. Concern was visible on his brothers face. "Oppa?! Why are you here?! Aren't you busy???" Dara shockingly asked, she quickly wiped her tear streaked face. "Tokki, oppa should be the one asking you that. Why are you here? Why did you not call me? Why did you ordered food when you have no plans on eating them? Moreover why are you crying? care to tell oppa about it? C'mon, oppa will hear you out. We have all night to talk about what's been making you upset. Dara explained everything to Leeteuk, she was trying her might not to burst into tears but she can't really help it. She let it all out, her bottled emotions and all her pent up frustrations. Leeteuk hugged Dara. "shhhh don't cry, your eyes might swell, oppa and Sanghyun will always be here to support you. Listen Tokki-yah, if YG will cut you of as one of their trainees, then let go, move on, you will always have an option. Life must go on, we'll always be here to help you and it'll be their loss if they won't include you on the next girl group. Just cheer up Dara, all you have to do is practice. Oppa and Sanghyun will help you." "I will always be thankful having you and Sanghyun as my brothers. That made me feel a whole lot better now oppa." Dara smiled to his brother. "that's the Tokki, I know. Keep smiling and just believe in yourself Dara-yah. Now, all you have to do is eat and regain your energy so that you can show them what they're missing." Leeteuk said. After that heartily talk, Leeteuk drove her home when she asked "oppa, how did you know I was at the coffee shop? I didn't even bother calling you, I know your busy." "Ahh that? Hyukjae saw you, they're the ones who volunteered to buy coffee earlier, then he saw you upset and crying. He informed me right away. " "Hyukjae? Eunhyuk? Oh I remember, the one who accompanied me at that cafe too? He's nice. Thank him for me oppa." "I will, Tokki. Now take the rest of the week off then go back to YGE, fresh and confident. Fighting! I'll be going back now, you take care." "Deh~ oppa. Take care too, I'll watch you debut stage soon. Super Junior fighting!! Bye oppa, thank you." *it's late, for sure the boys are now sleeping* Leeteuk thought but Eunhyuk was awake and waiting for Leeteuks' return. He couldn't sleep, Dara would always pop unto his mind. Leeteuk came home, Eunhyuk got up and greeted his hyung. "how's your sister, hyung? What happened to her by the way?" Leeteuk told Hyukjae about what happened to Dara, he understand her. He would also be devastated if he's not included in Super Junior. "hyung, we can help her practice or improve her talents though" Hyukjae suggested. "That's nice of you Hyukjae-ah but we need to focus on our debut, I'll just check on Dara every day, no need to worry about her, if she can't pass, SME will welcome her for sure."

Hyukjae was just walking around to clear his mind, to release the tension he was feeling on their upcoming debut. He spotted a resturant and decided to eat. It's late and Dara's still practicing the choreography when the door opened. "Noona? You're still here? It's already late, you should be home by now. Stop practicing. Wanna come with me and Dongwook (se7en) hyung? We'll eat then go to the nearest noraebang after." Kwon Jiyong said. "That would be great!" Dara exclaimed. Eunhyuk, glanced at the door when he saw Dara and the two guys entered. They were cheerfuly chatting with each other and he noticed that the guys we're pretty attentive to Dara's needs, they would offer her side dishes, put meat on her plate and so on. But the other guy was exerting so much effort to just feed Dara. Eunhyuk just sighed, he felt a pang of pain on his heart. He knew Kwon Jiyong and Choi Dongwook, they're also in YGE. His mouth went agape when he saw Jiyong wiping Dara's chin and when they are going out, Jiyong casually put his hands on Dara's shoulder. *Jiyong might be Dara's boyfriend* he thought. His heart swelled at that thought, he grab his can of beer and drank it straight. "Maybe I got a little crush on Hyungs' sister, she's pretty and nice that's why but she got some boyfriend." Hyukjae mumbled. He felt like his heart was pricked with needles. After that night Hyukjae decided to just focus on their debut, he didn't dwell on that brewing feelings he felt for Dara. *this infatuation will just fade through time and she's my Leaders sister, it's a NO NO.* Hyukjae thought to Himself.

SUPER JUNIOR debuted. It was a successful debut. They were number one in all search engines at that time and they are bagging awards here and there. After four years, Dara made the impossible, possible. She was part of the girl group called 2ne1 with CL, Minzy and Bom. They were the hottest girl group on that time, they didn't do cutesy stuff that most of the girl group does. Dara's fanboys were piling up and the brothers are trying their best to protect their sister. Eunhyuk was just plainly admiring Dara and the girls,the infatuation he felt that was burried on the depth of his heart is slowly rising yet all he could do was root for her and be happy that Dara achieved her goals in life. He respected Leeteuk that he's willing to sacrifice his "little feelings" for his sister. The rest was history on how those two groups became successful on their own right..