Sonny (Ryan) Robertson

Imagine

You are Sonny's childhood bestfriend, and have been for as long as you could remember.

You and Sonny had been distant the last few months, this was because of his girlfriend. She became jealous of Sonny and yours relationship (meaning friendship) and manipulated him into thinking he was in the wrong.

You started getting ready for bed as it was late, you just start falling asleep when your phone starts ringing.
Rolling over you reach for you phone without looking who was calling and answer it.

"Mm" you say as you put the phone to your ear, sounding sleepy.

"y/n, I-i... i just need someone with me, I need you." Sonny sniffs, with a sad tone lingering.
In one swift motion you sit up, with you legs hanging off the side of the bed bed.
It's Sonny...

"Are you okay? Where are you?" You ask panic evident in your voice.

"I-I'm down at the beach....Walton-on-the-Naze Beach" he replied back.

Skip to the beach (I'm lazy okay!)

You got out the car, grabbing a blanket from the backseat, as it was cold. Locking the car, you started walking down the ramp to the sand. As you reach the sand, you can see silhouette sitting just a few steps from where you are.
As you get closer to the silhouette you can hear soft cries coming from it, as you step closer again you can tell it's Sonny.

"Sonny... Are you okay?" You ask as you sit down next to him.
Sonny slowly leans closer to you resting his head in you lap.

"She cheated on me y/n... I saw her, she tried... denying it... but— but I-i seen her..." he cries into your lap.

You don't say anything. Slowly closing your eyes as tears started to form, you run your fingers through his soft, curly hair listening to the waves, comforting him.