one

ONE
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

     "hey summers, whatcha doin this summer?" the taller boy asked the small girl in front of him who is still busy taking her books for her next class

     "hey summers, whatcha doin this summer?" the taller boy asked the small girl in front of him who is still busy taking her books for her next class. summers rolls her eyes clearly annoyed by the joke intended sentence he said. "first off stop it with the summer jokes, it's annoying. second, why are you here? you don't take the same classes i do."

     summers and jaehyun aren't friends, at least that's what she thinks. jaehyun thinks otherwise. she thinks jaehyun is an annoying fly that just can't seem to leave her alone. and it has been that way ever since the first day of college.

     he has a lot of friends and is pretty popular in campus but still finds the time to come to her and annoy the living day lights out of her.

     jaehyun giggled, "my class ended a few minutes ago, im boutta head to my next, which oh surprisingly has you in it too!" he said, as he ruffled the shorters hair. summers slapped his hand away sending him a death glare. "you take my class? how come i never see you?" she said, crossing her arms above her chest. jaehyun gasps dramatically, "we've been friends since the beginning and you never notice me?!" he said, waving his head while 'tsk-ing' "i cannot believe you summers." the girl rolls her eyes once again "my god just go away." jaehyun pouts.

     "aren't u gonna miss me during summer vacation? we won't be seeing each other for 3 months!" he said as he wiped his nonexistent tears. summers raised one of her eyebrows, "i'm actually glad that i won't be seeing you for 3 months. bold of you to assume i would. now if you'll excuse me, i have a class to go to."

     and with that she walks pass him leaving the boy wide eyed. "hey wait up!"

+

     once class was over, summers hurriedly packed her belongings and threw them in her bag. she stud up and speed walked out the class door. she immediately went back her dorm, crashing onto her comfortable bed before letting out a relieved sigh. finally, summer break.

     she now can finally catch up with all her netflix series she missed, read the books she had been dying to read, and just relax.

     however, fate just hates her so damn much that her relaxing time was ruined by her phone buzzing with loads of notifications. summers groans before hopping off her bed, taking her phone that she left on her study table.

     carefully she looked at each of the motifs she received. most of them we just messages from groups saying happy summer break every one! typical group chat things.

     but one notif caught her attention the most. making her sigh and scratch her head in frustration.

jeffreyjaehyun added you as a friend!

jeffreyjaehyun wants to send you a snap!

you accepted jeffreyjaehyun's friend request!

| open snap |

| summers: how tf did u find my sc?

| jeffreyjaehyun: it was on ur ig bio dumbfuck

| summers: oh..
| summers: right

| jeffreyjaehyun: so?

| summers: so what?

| jeffreyjaehyun: aren't u gonna snap me back?

| summers: ?
| summers: why should i?

| jeffreyjaehyun: what
| jeffreyjaehyun: wHy ShOuLd I???
| jeffreyjaehyun: u have so many reasons and yet u still say why should i..
| jeffreyjaehyun: why.should.i.?
| jeffreyjaehyun: i am honestly hurt
| jeffreyjaehyun:

| summers: srsly why should i?| summers: we're not even close

| summers: we're not even close

| jeffreyjaehyun: ppl don't need to be close just to do streaks w each other sweetie :)
| jeffreyjaehyun: i aM hUrT
| jeffreyjaehyun: we are close :(
| jeffreyjaehyun: and besides
| jeffreyjaehyun: i got a lottle of my friends who would want to do streaks w u too ^-^
| jeffreyjaehyun: to u kno ;)

| summers: if it's for y'all fucking making fun of me i will srsly block all of u on all my social media acc's.

| jeffreyjaehyun: what? nO!
| jeffreyjaehyun: what i meant was to step up ur streaks game ;)
| jeffreyjaehyun: but if you preferred ur assumption
| jeffreyjaehyun: i mean i'm down w that to ;)

| summers: i'm blocking u

| jeffreyjaehyun: wait no! i wAs jUsT jOkInG :(
opened!
| jeffreyjaehyun: oh c'mon now i'm sorry :(
opened!

first chapter up, jaehyun is a dick. what do y'all think? ;) holy shit that rhymes sksksksk

—sekar !