- Chapter Seventeen .

(picture of kevon on top)

i arrived at school the next morning irritatedly immediately looking for kevon. i spotted him talking with snoop and some other nigga so i interrupted their conversation rather rudely. "kevon, can i speak to you for a min.?" i asked. he nodded at me and i pulled him to the side farther away from his boys. "wassup?" he said voice full of concern. "we have a problem.." i said starting to get nervous. i basically told him everything that happened between me and BJ and what was gunna happen if i didn't get back with him. he looked a little scared and a little intimidated at the same time. "you needa go out with ole boy...only people who know about me and you is snoop. i cant afford for people to know about us ian ready." he said with the most blankest expression ive ever seen. i was so hurt by that but also i was a little understanding because i know how it feels to be on the DL. "o-okay..." i said as i held back the tears that were threatening to escape. "so where does that leave us?" i asked silently. "ion know." he said still with that blank expression on. i fought back the tears and fled the scene heading to my first period. i just breezed through all my periods until lunch came, i totally ignored my best-friends today and rushed to find BJ. he was surrounded by all his guy friends or whatever so i interrupted him as well. "i hope you fucking happy, we broken up asshole." i said to him through clenched teeth. he smirked at me and winked waving his hand at me dismissing me. "okay? you're dismissed." he said. holy shit this boy got me fucked up, i stormed off before getting to whoop his ass because i had to think about my educational future. i just skipped the rest of school and went home. as soon as i got in i started bawling, hot tears running down my face relentlessly. why tf me? what did i ever do to deserve all this bullshit?

i woke up a couple hours later to get up and get ready for karate. i left the house riding my bike while listening to my favorite singer beyoncé. as i got to the place i saw kevon just getting outta his car about to enter the place, i just rolled my eyes and went in locating to the boys restroom. unfortunately after i finished washing my face and drying it off he entered and stopped looking shocked like a deer in headlights. i just brushed past him and went to my class, after that hour i just rode home and got ready to take a shower. i checked my phone and seen that i had 32 new messages, damn who been blowing me up? i looked at them and most of them were from shy & marie basically asking what was wrong with me and shit. the last one was from BJ.

9547680143: finally mine heh, meet me afterschool im taking you to my house. make sure you wear something comfortable 😊

i just read the message and thought about something, oh i'll dress comfortably alright.