Surfer Girl Chapter 1

SPLASH! I hit the water with so much force I go shooting down under water. I start to swim up. When I surface, Hayley's already sitting up by Blake, both watching in amazement. Well, I did just do a triple front flip. "How do you do that!" Hayley screams. "Be quiet, someone could hear us. in case you forgot, it's almost midnight!" I whisper-shout to her as I get out of the water and go sit in between them.

Blake leans in and pecks my cheek. I then lean in and give him a kiss. "Enough, love birds. I would like to keep the orange I ate before coming here in my system, not up my throat." Me and Blake laugh at that.

"Then why'd you agree to come?" I ask in a sort of taunting way. "Well 1) because you would not stop begging me 2) because the whole point of this was to surf and 3) because you know I love to night surf." She declares. "Okay...... I'll go grab my board" I say to her.

••••••••••••Half an Hour Later•••••••••••

I am now soaked, which is how I like it. Blake, Hayley and I are now having a water war. A couple hours later we all grab our boards and wade out to watch the sun rise. It's beautiful, the sun rise.

I love all the colors mixing together, getting brighter and brighter. If I'm not surfing then I'm either at school, doing homework, sleeping, eating, working out, or DRAWING. It's my second favorite thing to do.

After the sunrise, Blake says we should get home and pretend like we slept all night.e and Hayley agree and we all set out back to the beach shore. I kiss Blake goodbye and give Hayley a hug, and walk up to my house.

Yes, my house is practically on the beach. I've lived here since I was born. it's amazing, we have a special shed for all of our surf boards ( which you would not be able to count ).

I walk through the house and upstairs. I walk into my room and climb into bed just as I hear the lights of the hallway flick on.