Sonny robertson

POV Lucy:
I am walking home in the rain, crying, because i just found out that I'm pregnant. But because it's raining people around me can't see my tears. I am almost at the house. I don't want to go inside so i just stay by the door. Finally i walk through the door but before anyone can say something i walk straight to me and Sonny's room. I thought that i no tears left but soon the tears came back. I tried to be quiet but a sob came out of my mouth. Sonny walked to the door and opened it. And sat next to me.

POV Sonny:
Me and the boys were just talking and laughing when the door opens. Lucy walks in with red, puffy eyes what means she has been crying. She doesn't say anything and just walks to our room. We decided to leave her alone for awhile. We were watching a movie when we heard a sob out of my and Lucy's room. I stood up and walked to the room where i saw her sitting on the ground crying. I didn't ask her anything. I gave her a hug. To let her know that she can tell me what's wrong. When we let go she starts talking "this week i started feeling sick in the morning and had some other things but I thought it was nothing. But today I noticed that i missed my period. So i went to the store to take a pregnancy test and it turned out positive.." The last word she said really soft. I smiled at her and yelled "I'm gonna be a dad!!" She looked at me and asked "aren't you mad?" I shook my head no and lifted her up. I am so happy with this baby!