Dating!! Start!! (Chapter 20)

And I oop-
——————————————————————————-
Papyrus POV
HOlY shIt oh my god I gotta prepare for this date!! AhHhh! Papyrus calm down Jesus. Papyrus groans. "I just don't know what to doooo! This is my first date!" Papyrus buddy, just make spaghetti and do dating shit. I dunno. "Ok!" Papyrus goes upstairs to get his book on how to date. "So it says here that—" Papyrus scrolled though the pages on how to set the house and some suggestions on what to do. You have a book for that? You slut. The voice laughed. Papyrus blushed. He wasted 20$ for this book and he barely used it. Papyrus shook his head and started to prepare.
Flowey POV(woW a new POV)
Jesus. A date with Papyrus? God. Uh... I cant really do much... Flowey sat on the mountain ground looking at the clouds. "Chara why did you have to die forever?" Flowey looked down. "I miss you. But hey! I found someone I can also love! Papyrus! You remember him right? He has his stupid brother, the comedian as you like to call him." Flowey looked at the sky remembering all the times Chara killed him. "Why did you let the player kill me Chara? I know it wasn't you who did it but... it still hurts..." Flowey began to cry. "I always was a cry baby.... wasn't I..." He wipes his tears with his vines. "I love you Chara... you're my best friend.." Flowey plopped back into the ground and went to the bed of flowers just before the ruins. "I have to go on a date with Papyrus. I'll be back soon... ok?" Flowey smiles. Before heading to Papyrus house.
Papyrus POV
"Ok ok! The spaghetti is almost ready!" Papyrus sets some plates and silverware. DiNg doNg Papyrus jumped at the noise. "Oh it's probably Flowey." Papyrus opened the door. "Hey Flowey!" Papyrus smiled with 'joy'. "Come on in!" Papyrus smirked knowing he can't really come in cause he has to be in the ground. "Papyrus.. I cant." Flowey said. "I know, here hop into this pot!" Papyrus got a pot and placed it in the ground. "Tsch" Flowey growled before getting into the pot. "You idiot." Flowey said sarcastically. Papyrus chuckled. "Uh... I made spaghetti...." Papyrus said blushing. This date is awkward. "Well I know you're being awkward right now so after spaghetti why don't we watch some kind of movie?" Flowey suggest. To be fair he was right. Papyrus did not know anything about dating. "Ok!" Papyrus sat Flowey down in front of one of the plates and papyrus went to get the spaghetti.
He served 2 plates full of spaghetti and went to eat. "Wow Papyrus! This is really good!" Flowey said amazed. Papyrus smiled. "Thank you! I learned from Undyne but she smashes the pot when we bake so I had to improvise." Flowey laughed. "Ha, last time I saw her house almost burn down." Papyrus remembered that time as Well. Turning up the heat so high the house almost exploded. "It was awesome!" Papyrus and Flowey laughed and continued to eat and joke around.
After Eating And They Are About To Watch A Movie
Papyrus had set up the DVD player and the Tv in his bedroom and placed the movie Boku No Hero Academia - Two Hero's inside. "Flowey I didn't know you liked this stuff!" Papyrus giggled. Flowey blushed and looked away. "I-I got it from Alphys ok?! So–STOP LAUGHING!" Flowey's anger only made Papyrus laugh harder. "Are we going to watch the movie or not!?" Flowey said irritated. "Yeah yeah." Papyrus stopped laughing and wiped his tears. "Let me get the remote." Papyrus went downstairs and grabbed the remote. Papyrus I'm going to leave you guys alone. So you do your thing. The voice said in a weird voice. So if you want to do anything, I won't be there. ;) Papyrus knew what it meant only making him blush. "For fuck sakes we won't do whatever you have in mind. Also when did you get a sense of humour?" Eh, I dunno. Have fun~ Papyrus felt like a weight had been lifted meaning the voice probably left for awhile. "Jesus." Papyrus went upstairs. "Hey Who where you talking to?" Flowey asked. "Nobody. Just to myself." Papyrus sat on the bed and rapped a blanket around them both. "Let's just watch ok? I wasted enough time." Papyrus turned on the movie and Flowey snuggled up next to him.
After The Movie
Papyrus and Flowey where both drowsy and could barely think straight. "hHh That was a good movie." Papyrus yawned. Flowey was basically asleep. "Let's just sleep I'm tired..." Flowey said. "Yeah ok." Papyrus kissed Flowey and fell asleep almost immediately. Flowey blushed. "You... idiot..." Flowey snuggled papyrus more. "Goodnight." Flowey yawned and fell asleep with Papyrus. Papyrus had no dreams last night. Guess the shadow really left for that night. But he will probably be back tomorrow.
—————————————
Words: 844
Hey correct my work for me by saying if there are any spelling errors. K thx.