Ships

Igneel X Lucy

Metalicanna X Hannah

Draco X Annie

Jruvia

Jerza

Rowen

Rouge X Sting cause i need some Yaoi (That's gay)

Laxus X Mira

Minerva X Yukino lets have some Yuri (You're lesbian. I thought you were american.)

Natsu???

Lisanna??

How about a sneak peak? or 5. Oops?

If you don't want spoilers don't read on If you want lemons for the ships comment. If you want a ship that's not hear comment. And comment who should be with Natsu and Lisanna.

~Her eyes filled with tears as she sighed heavily the pain evident in her voice "I forgive you but I will not forget and I do not trust you".~

~As they made eye contact his lungs tighten and a strange sense of anxiety filled him. Her purple eyes laid upon him as if listening to the tortured screams of his past, his soul.~

~His smirk tightened as they made eye contact. Their was something in him screaming to trust this man. But as his heart tightened he realized he was terrified of this feeling a familiar feeling that he had not felt in so many years not since he was a child.~

~Her breath caught in her throat as the words finally sunk in her eyes turning silver as the emotions became to much. Her magic tingling under her skin the room becoming chilled as a tear of joy rolled down her face and fell onto her stomach she made eye contact with him the love of her life and the whispered words shook as the tumbled out of her mouth "I'm pregnant"~

~The taunts and crying reminded them of a time long ago. And it took all of their will power not to lash out with their magic as they moved into the center of the group of children. A sigh was heard as he turned to the readers "Here we go again"~

So new character later on in the story I hope y'all are excited.