Chapter 2 ~ I swear

Lloyd's Story
———————
I felt bad for what I did so I peeked into her room to see if she was awake. I saw her cut herself I cried softly. I run to my room knowing that it was all my fault. The next morning I decided to make it up somehow. I didn't wanna act like I had a crush on her or something. I still didn't trust her exactly. She broke MY heart I wanted her to feel the same. I got into the kitchen my mom made me, the ninja, Wu, Pixal, and HER breakfast. I looked at Harumi for a quick second then I started eating my breakfast. After I was done I walked away to find the knife in Harumi's room. I found it "I guess we need to be even" I said quietly to myself and was about to cut myself but I hesitated for a second but I finally did it. I saw that my mom saw me and she ran I heard her talk to Wu. I stood embarrassed for a bit but I did it for a reason. There was too much blood dripping down it stained my shirt. I nearly said 'fuck' but I luckily stayed silent. I took off my shirt and ran to the washing room to clean it luckily no one saw me. I then saw harumi there because she was was cleaning her old clothes. She looks at my arm, she sighs "what happened" she asked me. "I-I uhm. None of your business" I said to her she sighs and bandages my arm. "Thank you.." I said to her. She smiled lightly at me and I smiled a big smile. "Now tell me" she said to me. I kiss her to distract her and then I run away not believing what I just did to her. I go into my bedroom locking the door. Harumi never seemed to come. I rub my arm a little bit I felt bad for what I did to Harumi. I came to play video games with my friends. The monastery shook a bit I looked around to see what happened. "What happened guys" I said to them. They shrug. "What are you talking about Lloyd" Jay said to me. "The monastery shook" I exclaimed "I think your imagining yourself" Cole said to me he drank his soda from the soda hat. I stared at him looking pissed as usual. He felt the shake again he felt odd that no one else felt it. I got a little dizzy from all that shaking and everyone else was looking at me like I was some kind of weirdo. "I swear it did" I said to them. I sighed and continued playing video games remembering when I saw that big snake who nearly killed me. A few hours later Wu comes to us and complains that we are 'lazy' I usually get pissed when Wu says that. I played it like I wasn't very pissed. I ran away from Wu and the Ninja to explore the city I wanted revenge on those stupid snakes. I looked around for those snakes and finally found them. "Didn't we tell you? Don't even try to stop us" stupid snake lady said to me. She grabbed me by the neck and thrown me to the wall. My heat hurts an awful lot but I needed revenge. I used my Spinjizu on her but I Was thrown far away. I passed out on the ground, it felt like that same time I nearly died, but Harumi wouldn't be here this time. I had a dream where life would be like if I wasn't ever alive. The city was on fire there was no snakes though. It was only my dad and everyone had their old hairstyles. No one discovered the Green Ninja yet. I was very mad it felt like I was able to move around the city and I was I tried to use my powers but I remembered I lost them the other day. I sighed and tried to hide for my life in the terrible city. I saw Harumi being tortured, she looked different, I blushed but I realize it wasn't the Harumi in my world, she doesn't know me at all. I try to save her like a hero! It was difficult but after a few hours I was able to save her. She passes out on my chest, it felt awkward for a moment. She gets up "I'm sorry... thank you too" she said to me. "It's okay" I said. She hugs me and I hug back smiling. My smile fades, if only this was real life I thought. I hated her a little bit but I felt a connection with her in this random dream. I should tell her if I ever wake up. I smile again and looked at her. I thought maybe this dream was just friendship but I had to know. I wanted a relationship with the Harumi in my dream. I know that sounds weird but I guess I'm just.. being weird. Hours later I wake up seeing a bright light, I didn't really want the dream to end because it was a good dream in my opinion, a realistic one for sure. I see the normal Harumi, I don't know if I should trust her yet because she did break my heart. She asked me if I was okay. "Yeah I'm alright" I said to her, I didn't wanna tell her about the dream YET. "I don't trust you just yet Harumi" I said to her. She reminded me of someone... someone who was ressurected... I think it was the snake lady. "W-why do you not trust me" she said looking sad. "You broke my heart for Garmadon sake" I said to her. She laughed a bit "Garmadon sake" she said and continued laughing. I got pissed to the point I thrown her out of the window which made her get glass in her head. "HARUMI I... IM SORRY" I said to her. "I think it would be the best for you if I left" Harumi said and she left. Tears form up in my face. "Wait!!! I had a dream!!" I said to her.