suspicious

~Time skip to after he got out of the hospital~

Kachan walked me to school every day. I didnt mind but sometimes I just wanted to be alone ya know.
I was sitting in my bathtub contemplating on weather or not to cut, I finally got the courage to grab the razor and slice at my skin violently. Not stopping till there was no room left to cut. Blood running into the water slowly turning it a nice shade of crimson, the smell of iron and matalic in the air.
My arm hurt but I ddint care I needed this sweet,sweet release.
As my vison started to get blurry I slowly patched up my arm and drank some water. Not caring if I had blood on me I went to bed.
The next morninh I woke up to my arm throbbing in pain, and my head dizzy. I slowly sat up to go to the bathroom

~ le time skip brpught to you by a fat dog eating a loaf of bread~

As I walked outside I saw Kachan waiting at my gate
" ah sorry if I made you wait long, I woke up late" I said awkwardly.
" shut up lets just get to school already" he said in a softer than normal tone. Weird , mabey he isnt feeling alright. Once we made it to school my I saw uraraka and idia walking into the classroom. U rushed to meet up with them , we started talking until the bell rang

~Time skip to lunch~

I went in to the bathroom and just stayed in a stall knowing I couldn't cut bugged the hell out of me but its whatever. I didn't eat anything for the rest of the lunch period.

After school

As Kachan was walking me home he walked in front of me
" oi deku why are you so pale today, you not sleep good or something"? He asked with worry lacing his voice " ah no I'm fine I just had a hard time falling asleep last night" he wasn't lying he didn't go to sleep until 3 a.m.
" you sure nothing wrong with you" " mhm" I mumbled scraching my arm mindlessly forgeting avout the cuts . as they opened they started to bleed through my shirt sleeve. Kachan noticed this instantly. " what. Did. You. Do." He asked running up to him and pulling his sleeve up to show the world his cuts. His arms were covered in cuts across cuts in an x pattern everywhere." W-why" katsuki asked with tears in his eyes not caring who saw him cry.
Izuku hugged him tight and cryed onto his shoulder. Kastuki cryed with him .

Cliffhanger

I'm happy I was ablr to update today .
Thank you guys for the support more parts coming your way
Author~Chan out

469 words