Jealousy

Ok I'm sorry there is no gotcha life video I am still trying to figure it out since it's my first time. Here comes a long chapter!

LOUIES POV:
I turned around to see a smiling june with her three sisters behind her a boy with light brown feathers. "Hey y'all. Hope you don't mind but we brought a friend. His name is Henry!" June said joyous. Oh no not him! That's Webbys crush why why why!
"Hey." We all four said back. June took off her cover up to reveal a yellow bikini with a white flower in the middle. Mays was next her cover up was a shirt she took off her bathing suite was a purple one piece. I heard a sound behind me only to see Dewey staring at May blushing madly. April was already in hers when she got there and hers was a pink bikini with a criss cross pattern down her back. All of the triplets hair was in a high pony tail. Last person in the group was Henry. Uggh Henry, Webbys "crush". I just gave him a glare. June saw me and whispered something to her sisters then walked my way.

JUNES POV:
Goals for this trip: one. Keep webby away from Louie. I mean I like her but shes too close to Louie. Two. Get Louie for me.
"So Henry you know why we brought you here...right?" I asked the boy with the tan feathers. "Yes. Keep Webby, my crush, away from your crush Louie." He said. "Correct. Now girls you each like one of the duck triplets right?" "Yep" My sisters said in union. "I got Dewey!" Said May. "I got Huey." April said. They both looked at there targets then turned back blushing ferociously. "Go get your targets.!" I said and we all went our separate ways and I headed toward Louie. I walked up to him and have him a warm smile which made a small blush appear on his face. I saw Henry walk over to Webby and ask her to go into the water with him and she did. She turned to look at Louie but Henry pulled her away. Louie obviously saw it and got mad. He started to walk over there  but I grabbed his his hand to stop him. He turned around blushing like crazy. We started talking and exchanged phone numbers. He told me he lived in McDuck Manor and I was shook! We were there for hours just talking about how we were. I made sure he didn't look or talk about Webby. The time came for us to go and we got up for the beach chairs we were in and said our good byes but, before he left I pulled him down and gave him a kiss on his cheek which made blush like crazy then I walked away thinking about how the others day went.

What your about to read is the other people POV and yes it while what you just read so your kinda going back but not reading the same part.

WEBBYS POV:
I looked over a Louie to see his opinion on my new swimsuit but June's announcement distracted him for a while. Henry (my fake crush) walked over to me with a small and barley noticeable blush. "Hi!" I gave him a fake smile as I greeted him. He just waved. "W-wanna go in the water." He asked me in a stutter. "Sure." He lead me into the water I tried to turn around to look at him but Henry pulled on me but, when I did turn around I saw June holding his hand and him blushing like crazy. Ha and here I thought  that we were better together. Me and Henry just talked for a while in the crystal clear water. I made sure I could see Louie and June.  She kept touching him on the hand or shoulder and he kept blushing! I was jealous. No. Yes. Maybe.henry broke my thoughts when he asked me out. I stared blank at him for a while. "So?" He said in a eager voice. I looked over at Louie who hadn't looked at me once and looked like he wouldn't care. "Yes!" I said with fake excitement. He smiled. I turned to look at Louie and Dewey telling June and May by. Dewey walked away and May in the other direction. However June pulled Louie aside and gave him a kiss on the cheek which made my heart melt with jealousy. "After school Wednesday." Henry asked. "Yeah." I replied. He walked me over to the limo and waited for me to change. Before I got in the limo he kissed me on the cheek. "See ya at school." "Ok" I replied.

Henry POV:
I walked over to June and her sisters and said "Webby's going out with me!" "Good so step one is done." June asked me. "Yes. Step one to getting rid of Webby and you getting Louie all to yourself  is complete." I said.

So I know I was going to write Huey's and Dewey's part but it would of been really Short and you'll see why in chapter 12.  Who can guess where the quote with my duckling thing is from? Whoever gets it gets a shout out in the next chapter or two.Chapter 11 is special. Let's get dangerous my little ducklings.