-

Today's the day for Seo Denny

"Am I really going there?" She asked the man beside her.

"Yes, Miss Denny. It was already scheduled beforehand, so there's no turning back now." Sicheng shrugged.

Denny sighed at herself before making her way inside the familiar building. Sicheng guided her to that one hell of a room, Taeil's office. Anywhere with him was her weakness, but she denies.

"This is it, goodluck." Sicheng cheered on for her, knocking on the door twice.

"Enter." Taeil's voice was heard.

She slowly and carefully entered his office, expecting to see an annoyed man. However, she was met with something more surprising. What the hell am I seeing? Taeil and his secretary flirting during work hours?

She kept silent as the two continued talking and touching each other's arms. He'd brush his hands on her arm, while she sometimes hits his chest playfully. When Denny thought that she couldn't take it anymore, she forged a cough. Taeil and his secretary turned to her.

"If I'm not mistaken, Mr. Moon and I have a meeting today. If you want to continue your moment, I could just leave and move the schedule." Denny crossed her arms.

Taeil pretended to be shocked, looking at his calendar. "Oh, it's today?"

Denny could just raise an eyebrow then he faked a laugh. "My bad, Miss Seo." He apologized and whispered something to his secretary.

After their small conversation, she left his office with a fake smile. As soon as the secretary left, Denny immediately looked at Taeil. She suddenly felt annoyed and was not in the mood anymore. What the hell, Taeil?

"Please, take a seat." Taeil told her, as he fixed his necktie.

"So, about the collaboration..."

-

This is the third time his secretary entered his office and interrupted our meeting. Our meeting just lasted three hours and it's not even close to finishing. I swear, this girl-

"I guess it's lunch break, Denny." He informed her.

She continued glaring at the two of them, she was really getting annoyed as seconds pass by. His secretary clinging to him like there was no tomorrow. If Denny wouldn't leave, it wouldn't end.

She stood up from her seat, "I think so too, Taeil. Continue your business while I leave for now." Her voice evident with bitterness.

Taeil chuckled internally at how obviously affected she was. She angrily exited his office and slammed the door.

"Okay, act's over. You can leave me alone now." He let go of his secretary quickly.

"But-"

"Just go, I've done it." She hurriedly left, scared of her boss.

Denny's almost realizing what she's missing out on, just a little bit more.

Taeil laughed and smiled in victory.