You May Kiss The Bride

One Year Later

I stood in the hall, peering at my reflection in the mirror. Smoothing the skirts of my long black dress (pictured below) I smiled at the girl in the mirror. She was happy, loved, and had her family waiting for her. Taking a deep breath, I turned from my reflection and took a step towards the open door a few feet away.

My focus was drawn to Alastor standing at the end of the aisle, an insane demonic grin across his face as he waited for me

My focus was drawn to Alastor standing at the end of the aisle, an insane demonic grin across his face as he waited for me. I returned the smile, moving towards him. My focus narrowed on the radio demon as I walked down the aisle. 

"You look beautiful." He said to me, taking my hand in his. I blushed, eager to get the part where I could kiss him. 

The ceremony seemed to fly by, my heart pounding in my chest as we repeated the vows to each other. When the priest finally said, "You may kiss the bride." Alastor hooked an arm around my waist, pulling me towards him. His lips claimed mine in a fevered kiss, as if he would never kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close. 

"I love you," I whispered as Alastor slowly pulled away, grinning at me. 

"I love you, too," Alastor replied, then added with a chuckle, "Wife."

"Husband," I laughed, giving him a quick kiss on the nose. I was the wife of the most feared demon in all of Hell...and I couldn't be happier.