^^Chapter 1^^

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!

I feel bad because I posted the info like a month ago and I just have't had time to update. But here I am now first fanfic I'm ever publishing to the public so please let me know if you like it and any mistakes and tips would benefit me greatly thanks to muchhh

PS. this chapter might be short because I just wanted to start posting :3

-

 Luke's POV

 I gazed out the window faintly seeing my reflection. My family was talking but of course I wasn't listening anyways. To drown them out I had to turn my music up all the way. Man this ride had been hell, with my brothers fighting and my dad arguing with my mom insisting he didn't need help from anyone with directions. 

"Luke" I heard a familiar voice quietly say.

"Luke!" It repeated I sighed and took out my head phones. 

"What mum." I replied, my voice a little on edge. 

"We're here sweetie!" She said her happy tone piercing my ears. 

"Cool." I whispered going to put my headphones back in.

Lets just say I was not to keen on the idea of moving but ya know I don't have a choice until I'm 18. Which was in a couple months and I was pretty fucking excited, cause then I could drink. Not like I already don't but eh whatever. 

I didn't want to make new friends let along leave my old ones. It's just not easy for me. I was openly gay and it's all fine and dandy until my "friend" ends up being homophobic. That shit's scary. I don't really tell anyone now, unless were really close. 

But other than that I love my life. Just kidding I fucking hate it. I'm open to everyone like my mom and brothers. But I have no real friends. And that reason because; I am usually the schools suicidal loser. Yup suicidal. I have been depressed for a long time now and have been sent to a correctional center 3 times after trying to kill myself, still know one seems gives a flying fuck about me trying. 

Dazed in my own thoughts; I felt someone snapping their fingers in front of my face. I snapped out of it and scanned the hand in front of me then focused on the face behind the fingers. 

"What do you want Ben?!" I snapped pushing his hand out of the way.

"Nothing just being annoying." He snickered. I shoved at his chest and he stumbled back.

"Fuck you" I said while grabbing boxes out of the back.

"Language!" My mom warned.

"Yeah Luke, language!" Ben mocked my mom. I glared at him. 

"Ben! Luke! Stop it and help unpack! For the love of Pete, Jack for once is the only one helping!" My mother yelled snapping Ben and I out of  our glare off. 

"Fine" I mumbled.

"Yeah whatever" Ben scoffed.

About five minutes later and we were cracking up at the pointless argument we just had. Me and Ben fought a lot, but not big fights...ever. Jack is more of the advice column for me. He's really sentimental and that kind of shit. But he gives waaaayy to many hugs. Eh, but ya gotta love em', Ha.

My brothers are sadly but not sadly like my best friends. They're always here for me and when I fall they help pick me back up. But Ben was going to collage and Jack was moving in with his fiance. They were gonna still be here in California with us but just a bit away. So it would just be my mom and me and that's not gonna go over to well. I love my mom but she does not get me at all.