My Hero

Boruto:

"hello , my name is Uzumaki Boruto , i'm the son of Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuga Hinata .I'm 13 years old now After we had dinner and took a family photo i asked my father to watch a TV." 

" " Tou-chan(Dad) ! lets watch TV "

 " Alright Boruto! what film do you want to watch ?'

 " how about watching this film " Avengers Endgame " "

 " Sounds great ! lets watch it together ! but first i will help your mom wash the dishes " 

" okay tou-chan!"

 I wanted to spent with my beloved dad , after he helped My mom , mom and Himawari go to bed first and then my dad come to living room to watch TV with me , Finally i can spent my time together with my dad with no-one interupt us .

 " Tou-chan, can i use your shoulder as my pillow ? i'm pretty tired "

 " okay Boruto here ! " and then i lie my head in dad's shoulder and it feels so confortable and so warm until i feel so sleepy and sleep in my dad 's shoulder . 

Naruto':

 Awh he is kinda cute when sleeping  . I looked the clock and its already 11 PM. Boruto must go to the Ninja academy . 

" Boruto , Boruto ! wake up ! "

 " Huh tou-chan , what time is it now ?" he still sleepy talked to me 

 " its 11 PM kid ! you have to sleep otherwise you will be late for academy tomorrow ! "

 " tou-chan , i'm too sleepy for walk . Can you carry me in your back "

 " Ahh Boruto , you are too spoiled ! alright alright , here " 

 i lend my back for him and then i carry him to his bed . and then i cover him with the blanket , i stroke his hair and said " 

" "Good Night my prince "

 when i was walking out from his room he called me

 ( this part inspired by the avengers  Endgame )

 " Tou-chan ! where is my goodnight kiss and story ?" 

" alright ! i dont have any story now sorry !" And then i kissed his forehead and say

 " Good night Boruto !" 

" Good Night  ,  I love You Tou-chan! "

" YEah me too , i love you a thousand " 

"  I love You 3000 !"

 " WOW 3000 !! thats Huge kid  !" And then i go out from his room and then closed the door and head to my own bedroom.

Boruto:

 OMG that lips is so soft when it touch my forehead . I can feel  a lot of  love inside " 

In the Morning 

" Boruto , wake up ! its time for school " 

i heard dad calling me , because i heard his gorgeous voice , i woke up .

 " I'm coming tou-chan " i brush my teeth , take a bath and then brush my hair. 

" Boruto , Himawari! sit here and have some sandwich before you go ! " said my Mom

 " alright Kaa-chan " and then we have breakfast together with mom and dad 

" Nii-chan today you will learn about how to walk in the wall, right ? you are awsome !!" said Himawari as she smiled at me .