Goodbye Tou-chan

Boruto:

" Boruto ! Wake up !"

Kaa-chan, woke me up in the morning , i'm still sad and this heart still feels so heavy ,i wrapped my hands into her tummy and then sob again

" Kaa-chan , why Tou-chan didnt come last night and why you left me alone ? I'm so sad and i don't know why my hearts feels so hurt "

" I'm sorry Boruto , i'm truly sorry about last night . I promise next time i will be here for you ! and about your Tou-chan , he seems so busy and he hasn't come until now , so Boruto , i hope you understand Naruto-kun 's position now !"

After i heard that , i felt so relieve and then i smiled at my Kaa-chan .

" okay kaa-chan thank you ! and i trust Kaa-chan and Tou-chan "

" Thank you Boruto, thats my beloved son ! I love you"

" Love you too Kaa-chan and wait , i wanna tell you something but this is secret okay!"

" Okay , tell me kid !"

" Actually , i love Tou-chan "

" Yeah i knew that , Naruto-kun also love you too and Himawari "

" no , i mean ...."

" what do you mean Boruto ?"

" I mean i love him... mo..re than should be a son , I fell in love with my own Tou-chan "

After She heard that , she shocked . I thought she will mad at me but she don't , she come to hug me

" You know , Naruto-kun have also had a crush in his own father so its kinda deja-vu hehe ! Just tell him the truth Boruto , After Academy , you go to his office and tell him okay , because its not good for keeping your feeling secretly ! I have experienced it when i love your Tou-chan and in that time , i regret it not to telling him my true feeling "

" Really Kaa-chan ? You allowed me ?"

" As long as you both happy , its fine "

" Thank you Kaa-chan "

Mom kissed my forehead and told me to clean myself , after that i head to the dining room for having breakfast, once i finished i head to the academy . Of course i haven't take out the test result from my back because once the lesson in academy finished , i want to go to Hokage office to see my beloved Tou-chan , to show the exam result and tell him my feeling . But when i entered my classroom , i saw Tou-chan and Shino- sensei were standing in front of the door staring at me .

" Tou-chan !! I missed you !"

I hug him tightly but he didn't hug me back , thats makes me sad . ANd then i showed my exams score to him.

" Tou-chan Look ! i got 100 in my written test ! "

But after i showed him , he abusively take my test and then tore it in front of me , i shocked and petrified there .

" Tou-chan , what do you mean of this ?"

" I'm should the one who said that , WHat do you mean of this "

Tou-chan showed me a piece of paper that has a formula of mathematical formula and the necessary information about Ninja theory and Ninjutsu for the test . Dad slandered me that i'm cheating in the exam with that paper.

" Noo Tou-chan thats not mine "

" DONT LIE BORUTO! SHINO SENSEI FOUND IT FROM UNDER YOUR SEAT" yelled tou-chan