2

The whole class I couldn't concentrate on what Mr Kang was saying or explaining because of two reasons :

One was I don't like Chemistry at all, the chemical bonds just....they just don't go inside my head.

Second was I was feeling something weird in my stomach the whole time. I don't know if it was because I was hungry or because an extremely handsome boy was sitting right behind my back.

Wait... did I just call him handsome?

Oh my gosh!! Y/N, just focus on your goddamn Chemistry..... I mean studies.... whatever.

After 3 hours of torturing studies, its finally lunch time.

As we make our way towards the canteen, we spot a group of girls....No no, almost like half of the girls of the school surrounding someone.

"Oh my gosh!!"

"Do you have a girlfriend, oppa?"

"Jungkook right?? Ca-"

I couldn't hear anything after that. The only thing that was roaming inside my head was Jungkook. Why are their surrounding him like that??

It's not like I am jealous.

Yes you are Y/N. My inner conscience tells me.

No I'm not. Just shut up.

"Y/N, are you even listening?"Eunbi waves her hand in front of me.

"Eunbi, don't disturb her. Let her think about her future boyfriend. Right Y/N?" Suvi said with a smirk.

"Shut up guys."

"Omo, are you blushing? So you were really thinking about him, huh?"

I just sigh and take my tray and sit on a table.

"You know, I heard that he goes to library every day at 5."

And that's how I started going to the library everyday along with my elder sister.