Party jealousy

Das yo outfit^^

I stared at myself in the mirror before making sure I was looking good. I opened my window and put a leg out. "Where are you going y/n?" My mom asked my standing at my door. "I- I um." I stuttered. "You better give me a good fucking reason why you are sneaking out or you're grounded." My mom said. "I'm not sneaking out! I dropped something out of my window!" I said. "My ass you are!" My mom said and walked out of my room. I heard my phone ring and I went to answer it. Alessio❤️ was written on my screen. I answered and heard his voice. "Hey where are you?" He asked. "Uhh in my room trying to get out." I said quietly. "My mom caught me, she scares me." I said sitting on my bed. "I deadass thought she was going to bring out the chancla." I said. "Okay I'm outside of your house. Is your brother still driving us?" He asked. "Um let me ask." I said. "HEY CHRISTIAN ARE YOU STILL Y'KNOW!" I yelled. "YEAH!" He yelled back. "He said yeah I'll call you when we're going." I said and hung up. I went to knock on Christian's door so that he can take me and Alessio to the party. He got up and grabbed his keys. "¿Y a donde van ustedes?" (And where are you guys going?) My mom asked. "Oh y/n's friend has an emergency." Christian said. "Ah ok." My mom said. We left the house and saw Alessio sitting on the sidewalk. "Alessio!" I yelled and ran towards him with open arms. We kissed and ran to my brothers car. "Ok so a few rules, if y'all are going to fuck WEAR PROTECTION. Alessio if you break my little sisters heart your ass is dead." My brother said. "Got it." Alessio said. It took us a while for us to get to the party. "Okay be safe and DONT GET DRUGGED!" My brother said and drove away. Alessio grabbed my hand and walked me inside the house. "AYYY ALESSIO IS HERE!" Gio yelled. The whole crowd yelled and cheered and went back to partying. I smiled and looked around. "Y/n you look good tonight." Gio said. "Thank you gio." I smiled. After an hour of being at the party this guy in curly hair began staring at me. I smiled at him and looked back at Alessio. I felt someone staring at me again and I looked up. I felt Alessio pull me close to him. "Why is that guy staring at you?" He yelled loud enough for me to only hear. "Uh I don't know." I said. He nodded and wrapped his hand around my shoulders. "So how are you guys doing?" Gio asked. "We're doing good. She's the best to be honest." Alessio said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "That's cool, have y'all fucked yet?" Gio asked as i choked on the soda i was drinking. "Shit are you okay baby?" Alessio said. "Yeah yeah I'm fine." I said. "Okay good." He said. He looked up and saw the guy who was staring at me earlier staring at me again. "I swear if he don't stop." He said. "Babe it's fine." I said. "Here let's go outside there a seating area and like a fire place." Gio said. "Bet." Alessio said. I followed them out. I sat down next to Alessio and looked around. "Ayeee giooo!" The boy who was staring at me said. "Sup Diego." Gio said. "Hey man." The boy said to Alessio. "Sup." Alessio said. They talked for a while. The boy started to stare at me again and Alessio sat me on his lap so that he can know that I'm with him. "Are you jealous?" I whispered in his ear. "I ain't jealous this guy right here likes you and he ain't even hiding it, I don't like it." He whispered. I smiled. "Um ima go grab a drink." I said and got up. "Oh let me go with you I'm kinda thirsty too." Diego said. "Oh." I said. I looked at Alessio and he looked pissed. "Alright baby lets go I don't want you to get lost." Alessio said. "Okay Babe." I smiled. Diego looked annoyed and walked through the crowd that too up most of the backyard. We finally reached the coolers. I grabbed a soda and felt Alessio grab my ass. "Alessio!" I smiled and gave him a kiss. We left and I could tell diego was pissed. We went back to where gio was sitting. "Y/n? Let's go somewhere private." Alessio smirked. "Um okay." I smiled. He grabbed my hand and took me to the side of Gio's house. We stared in each other's eyes and smiled. "I'm glad he was staring at you cause that means that my baby is fine as hell." He said and began to kiss me. He picked me up and left noticeable hickeys on my skin. "Alessio- My mom is going to see these." I moaned out. "Just cover them with make up." He said. We were done with our make out session and went back to gio. "Damn did she get bit by a vampire or something?" Gio said. "Yeah a hot one." I smiled.