Cultivate your hunger, before you idealize

It was midnight in Konohagakure, everything was going as normal until a disaster had landed into Konoha, a masked man with a cloak had passed through the village's defenses and somehow released the 9th Biju from it's jinchuuriki, the Leaf Police Force were all leading the civillians to safety while some of the Chunnin and Jōnin were all attacking the Nine Tailed Fox, meanwhile the 4th Hokage's Wife, Kushina Uzumaki had just gave new life to 3 young little babies, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, the oldest out of the 3, Namira Uzumaki-Namikaze, the 2nd oldest out of the the 3, and lastly Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze, the youngest out of the 3.

Kushina was exhausted fron pushing the 3 out of her womb, and the 4th was furious to the fact that a single rogue shinobi had gone past though his own defenses and also got the guts to release the bijū to start a rampage in the village causing everyone to panic and wonder where was the 4th when they needed him, the Yondaime decided that it was his time to defend the village from the danger that had landed into Konohagakure.

"Minato.. please be safe.." Kushina said in a weak tone while trying to refresh her vision to see that the Yondaime, now known as Minato wearing the 4th Hokage Cloak personally just for him.

"I will." Minato replied to Kushina, his eyes filled with doubt knowing that Kushina will be vulnerable to attack.

Kushina noticed the doubt Minato had in his eyes and said "Don't worry Mina.. Kakashi's here." The redhead said as she was referring to Anbu that was watching her right outside the window.

Minato only nodded, he knew Kakashi was capable of protecting his beloved.

"I will not fail now." He mumbled, then disappearing in a flash.

As Minato lands on a huge rock, he takes a really big view of the Hidden Leaf, he is in shock that the Nine-Tails put this much damage to the village, he then clenches his right hand, as he was about to teleport to the Nine-Tailed Fox, the masked man from before suddenly attacks him from behind.

"Minato-Sensei.." The masked man whispered, luckily Minato heard that and began to examine him, he had spiky black hair with a dark cloak, he also had an orange-black mask, which made Minato shocked.

"Obito?" Minato called out to the masked man who was know as Obito.

".." Obito didn't answer back, as he knew he had just blew his cover.

"Obito..? I-i thought the barrage of falling rocks killed you..?" Minato with a surprised tone said.

"..Kakashi killed Rin.. he broke our promise. And that has to be paid by blood." Obito now screamed out loud, as he knew how heartbreaking it was for him to watch someone he loved die.

Just in the nick of time, Kakashi appeared and Minato was now stunned, he knew Kakashi and Obito we're just starting to get along, he was about to watch two friends go at it.

"Kakashi.." Obito mumbled, clenching his hand as he was ready to kill the living out of Kakashi.

"Obito.. I didn't kill Rin.. it was accidental.. she went in the way purposely." Kakashi said, trying to negotiate with Obito.

"But then why.. DID SHE DO THAT!" Obito screamed out loud then he seals the right handsigns.

"Katon : Gokakyu No Jutsu!Obito calls out as he then spits out a gigantic fireball.

"Doton : Doryuuheki!Kakashi calls out as a stone wall grows from the ground protecting himself from the fireball Obito spat at him.

Kakashi then continued "It was because she had the three tails inside of her! The Mist sealed it inside Rin! She sacrificed herself to save the village from danger!" Kakashi shouted out enough for Obito to hear him.

He then froze. He never would've thought he was in the wrong this whole time, Kakashi's voice was trustworthy enough for Obito to believe him.

"..." Obito couldn't answer, he had to think fast, whether he should really trust their words or not, but then he listened to his thoughts from before.

"Obito, please, we can change things from now on. I'm sorry." Kakashi spoke out to him to end the weird uneasy feeling Obito had.

"..Let's go." Obito said in a determined tone.

Minato could only smile, he was glad both of his students became friends again like before, as all 3 dashed to the Nine-Tailed Fox.

The Fox was continuing his rampage, he was luckily exhausted from all the bashing and the tantrum he has put in the Leaf, however, he was ready to end it all with a Tailed Beast Bomb. 

then after that, the 3 come out of nowhere and teleport the Nine-Tailed Fox to a location near the Hidden Leaf.

"It's time." Minato spoke seriously, before he would get to seal the possible handsigns.

"Shiki Fujin!" Minato called out. 

The Shinigami came out, it for some reason, suddenly sealed the Tailed Fox into Minato, then disappeared. 

Everyone was stunned and shocked, why would the Shinigami do that? it was suppose to take Minato's life and then seal the Soul inside Obito.. 

"We're lucky.." Obito spoke out in an exhausted tone. 

"What do you mean by that?" Kakashi replied to Obito, questioning how they were lucky. 

"We're...just lucky." Obito replied back to Kakashi, who was now sweatdropping.

"Let's go back to the Leaf, Obito, i'll have you released from jail once we get back there, okay?" Minato said, reassuring that Obito will come back as Obito Uchiha of the Hidden Leaf. 

"..It's the least i can do for Rin.." Obito replied in a calm manner, Kakashi and Minato were both delighted with this as all three of them headed back to the Leaf. 

Namikaze Compound - 5 Years Later 

Sets of footsteps were heard, coming down the stairs, a pair of little kids, one had blonde hair, and also had his father's hair, his name is Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze. the second person had red-scarlet hair and also had long hair like her mother, her name is Namira Uzumaki-Namikaze.

The two were running down the stairs happily as they both jump onto their parents' arms, all four were giggling and laughing happily.

"Mommy! I got to finish the Clone Jutsu!" Namira smiled with a glee.

"Really? well show me how my daughter perfected the Clone Jutsu!" Kushina replied, she was smilling the whole time. 

Namira then sealed the possible handsigns and then one clone came out from a single poof. 

"Great job Namira! you're one step closer to becoming a better Kunoichi than i am!" Kushina spoke happily to the fact that Namira got to perfect the clone jutsu at the early age of 5.

"What about you Menma?" Minato asked Menma in a calm tone knowing Menma will probably be the same as his daughter.

"Well.. not really the Clone Jutsu, but i did finish something better!" Menma said in a somewhat happy-like tone. 

Menma does the possible handsigns, then after that he transforms into his father. 

"Good job Menma!" Minato said to Menma.

They were a really happy family, unless of two pairs of eyes watching them closely.