Miss you

GON:
After travelling around the world with Ging, finding my nen again and discovering all sorts of new creatures I thought I'd be content, but turns out Im still missing something in life, rather someone.

Killua that's who I need, Killua's the only one I've ever needed he's always been there for me even when I left him for revenge he came running to help me even after I told him it has nothing to do with him even when I was so selfishly selfish.

And now I lost him. I lost his snarky remarks and smirking face when he knew he was right. I lost his sneaky teases and his gracefulness when doing practical anything even if it was new to him, killua can make it look like he's being practicing for years.

Killua is just that amazing. But now killua is gone, killua has a new most important person and I was left to watch him go, some time i think of what would have happened if I just said no stay with me what would have happened if i had responded to those pleading eyes of vast blue oceans when we separated.

It's been five years but it's felt like longer, everything feels longer when killua isn't here smiling discreetly at me, teasing me when my brain busts up, gently touching me, letting me get lost in those beautiful eyes that look prettier than any sky or sea I've ever seen, his fluffy white hair that looks softer than a cloud flowing in the wind or covering his blush when he's embarrassed, his tranquillising voice that's sounds sweeter than any chocolate he can ever dream of, the way he his lips looked oh so soft.

I was stupid to let my best friend go, stupid to let the boy who stole my heart turn his back to me at the world tree. I was stupid to not realise my feeling earlier. Stupid to not realise his pain. Stupid to not realise his love or devotion. Stupid to throw it all way

I miss killua so much, a life with out killua isn't worth while.

So when we all meet for the hunter Association annual meet up next week, i won't let him go again.

Thanks for reading and just a side note the Hunter Association annual meet up is just something I made up the spice the story up some more. It's basically like a huge party type thing where all hunters are obliged to go and no hunters are given missions of any kind in order to celebrate the hunters Association 200 years anniversary of being a business. The program lasts for a week and it only happens every 50 years, so it's kinda a big deal. It's basically a big party to morn the lost reflect the present and celebrated or the future.

Anyway thanks for reading my rambling the next chapter will come soon