[7] So Be It

Liked by annetwist and 873,092 others

gemmastyles: Nothing beats an auntie squeeze, even when you have a moustache thing going on♥️

..

isthataladybug world's best auntie🏆

fan1 THIS IS SO CUTE

fan2 "moustache thing going on" lmfaaooo

tommyrstyles.photography love you, auntie gem and i won't shave it off❤️
eyeristyles she tried🤕

niallhoran Is that a Justin Bieber facial hair inspiration?
tommyrstyles.photography who's justin bieber?
niallhoran Oh my

[View all 11,872 comments]

[ Real Life ]

"Hey, where are you going?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows as you watched Tommy grab his keys.

"Uh, just a little photoshoot around and to get coffee."

Iris snickered, raising an eyebrow, "Really liked having yourself drawn on your coffee, huh?"

"Shut up, Eye." He replied quickly, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, hey," Anne smiled, looking up at him, "What's that about?"

"It's no-"

"This girl, Audrey, has this cute coffeeshop and draws on coffee with cream and all that, Tom's been in love ever since he first saw her. She drew him and he's probably going to take pictures of her now." Iris piped up eagerly, squealing when Tommy hurried towards her to put his hand on her mouth.

"Oooh," Harry laughed, "You don't even drink coffee."

"They put very weak coffee into their drinks, okay?" Tommy groaned, "Anyone else want to say anything? Mum?"

You raised your hands up in surrender, "Nothing funny around here," You frowned jokingly, "This is nothing to joke about. Seems like business to me."

"Serious matter." Harry added, putting his arm around your shoulders.

Tommy fought a smile, rolling his eyes. "You're all mental."

"Oh, you love us." Gemma nudged his knee with her foot.

"Yeah, sure." He joked, flinching and laughing when she kicked him lightly.

"Don't be late, please." You said.

"Mkay." He kissed your cheek before kissing Harry's and moving to Anne, "You're staying over, right?"

Anne hummed, brushing his hair with her hand, "Yes. Now go, don't want the coffee getting too cold."