New Year's eve

Stay blessed .. stay beautiful.... and yesss stay hydrated in this heat. 😊😊😊
_________________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment😜😜😜
_________________________________________

MaNan's apartment
Malad West
Mumbai

Manik looked at the sleeping beauty beside him snuggling more into him. He had switched off the alarm to let her sleep for some more time.

It had been a hectic schedule for her lately still she never complained and managed both her work and house. She had been managing the night shifts and continuous surgeries during day.

Seeing Jerry lately has been difficult for her too. It's vaccines and everything had to be looked after and to add cherry on the cake his continuous moving from Mumbai to Pune and back daily. As much as he wanted to lessen her work he couldn't, all thanks to the current project he had been working on.

He creased her soft cheek and shifted the hair on her forehead behind her ear. He looked at her closed eyes and then her whole worn out face. He sighed and bending a little kissed her forehead.

Manik- even this tired face of your make my heart skip a beat.

He spoke in a low voice. He kissed her eyes and caressed her cheek.

Manik- my angel....

His eyes fell on her mangalsutra which was tangled with his tee's button. He carefully untangled it and held it in his fingers. His trance was broken by her morning hoarse voice

Nandini- good morning

He left her magalsutra and looked at her smiling.

Manik- good morning angel.

He kissed her forehead and spoke

Manik- itni jldi uthgai?? Sleep for some more time.

She frowned hearing him and looked at the room to see dim lights.

Nandini- kya time hua hai???

Manik- 8 bje hai.

Nandini- what!!!!

She sat up with a jerk.

Nandini- aath bajgaey!!! How come I not hear the alarm.

Manik- relax!!! I switched off the alarm so that you sleep peacefully aur Jerry ko bhe walk karvadi meine. Now relax!!!

She sighed and spoke

Nandini- still it's late. I need to hurry now.

Manik- no need. I took a day off today and so is yours. No work for you today, only rest.

Nandini- pr Ma....

He cut her inbetween and spoke

Manik- have you seen your face??? Kitni thaki hui lgrai ho tum. Your schedule has been so hectic lately....

She smiled hearing him and pecked his cheek making him smile too.

Nandini- I'm fine Maan sachi!!!

Manik- still it's a no. Today no work for my princess. Only rest and pampering. Islia lay down now.

She lay with her head on his shoulder and spoke