Mistakes

Jordan's POV
"What the fuck are you going here" I said. I haven't seen her in about 5 months. "We need to talk" she said then walked into my apartment uninvited. I closed the door then turned to her. "Make it quick I have places to be" I said. "Okay well let's skip to the point" she said putting her hand on her stomach. Then I realised that she was pregnant. "Which unlucky guy got you pregnant" I said laughing. "You" she said smiling. "Shut yo mouth if you came here to waste my time you better leave" I said getting angry. "I'm not lying we can get a doctors test if you want and trust me I'm not happy about this myself I wasn't going to tell you but I've been struggling financially and I need support from the father of my child" she said sitting down. "How far are you" I said trying to piece things together. "Five months" she said looking around. "You know what this is a really nice place to raise a baby maybe I should move in we don't have to go out we can just be coparents" she said. "Woah I don't even know if the baby is mine" I said sitting beside her. "Then let's go and get the fucking test done then" she said getting up and opening the door waited for me to come with her.
20 minutes later and we was at the doctors office in the waiting room. "Brittany Halle" we're ready for you now" said the doctor. We had asked for two tests to be done: a pregnancy test and and DNA test. She peed into a cup and I gave blood. We went back to the waiting room . "Miss Halle we have your results" said the doctor. We went inside the room. "We won't be able to give you your dna results today but we'll call you next week but we do know that your pregnant" she said then left. "You see" Brittany said with a smirk "I don't see anything I still don't know if I'm the father" I said looking down. "Come on why would I lie to you you know I still love you" she said holding my hand. "There's someone else" I said pushing her hand off. "Don't tell me it's that brownskin bitch you was snapping with in the grocery store" she said with and attitude.
Diamond's POV
I've been waiting here for an hour he hasn't been answering my calls I don't think he's showing up. I can't believe he played me like that. I got back into my car and started driving at high speed I was so mad bro. I rather realise angry then cry like a pussy. I couldn't even go home and talk to Teyanna about it because she was gone. I felt so alone. I felt my eyes water. No fuck that I rolled down my window and took out my gun. I shot at a bin on the road and continued driving at high speed. I started shooting at random things on the road I knew what I was doing I wasn't gonna hit nobody. When I got home grabbed a bottle of vodka and locked myself in my room. I turned on music at maximum volume and drank in my bed. I knew I shouldn't have done it but I took the risk. I'll never let that happen again.
1 week later
If had 6 different guys at my house especially that I don't have Tey and Jordan I felt more alone so I called more people. Jordan has been trying to call me all week but I haven't replied. Right now Michale is kissing on my neck I put my glass of wine down and grabbed his face and kissed him. This guy is like a lost puppy he needs guidance. After 10 minutes I had enough. "Ight get out" I said pushing him off me and grabbing my cup again. This guy didn't argue he just left and in a hurry. Awww I didn't get to use my gun. Oh well. I can't keep going on like this I need to get my best friend back. I took my phone and went to her Instagram. It said said she hasn't been active. Weird. I called her phone and it went straight to voicemail must be switched off. I'll try again later
The next day
There was a knock at the door then another then another. I grabbed my gun and went to the door. I counted to three in my head and opened the door pointing my gun. Then I realised that it was Teyanna. I put my gun down. She was wearing glasses and a tracksuit no bag."I'm sorry I'm so sorry I should've listened to you" she said and started crying. I hugged her and closed the door as she came in. "What happened" I said as we sat down on the couch. "You was right h he doesn't love me" she said what crying heavily "If it's alright with you could I come back" she asked. "Duhhh I missed you" I said hugging her. "Where's your stuff is it in your car should I help you get it" I said. "I er I don't have it" she said looking down. When she looked down her glasses fell of and I saw a black eye."What happened to you whilst you were gone" I asked concerned. "Nothing much just arguing" she said and got up and when to her room.
To be continued...
Check out my other story 'loving a thug'