Those two famous boys

Never let me go
Hi, I'm Mia and I am 16 years old. I'm from Norway, Oslo. I know, when you think about Norway you first think about Marcus and Martinus. I am the same.
Today it's Monday, I hate Mondays!! I have school till I guess 2pm. It's sooooo boring. I cant!
Skip class, end of school.
I made it home, and of course first thing I do is to check Instagram. A couple of days ago I wrote a story how I became mmer. It wasnt anything special. When I opened my dm's I saw one from Marcus and Martinus! I couldn't believe my eyes. I was in a shook and I couldn't breathe. I started crying. Then I opened it. He wrote me " hey, what you wrote is so sweet. I hope you really mean it." I was literally shaking. I was soooo happy and I was screaming   "they finally noticed me". But they didn't text me on my fan page, they text me on my personal acc! Who was that? Mac or tinus? I prefer Mac so obviously I want him to be Marcus. I replied "thank you soooo much❤️ you can't even imagine how happy I am! That's the best day of my life! Thank you again❤️!" Then I left my phone on bed and run to my MacBook to FaceTime my bff Ally. She was so happy for me. We ended FaceTime and I ran back to my phone. HE REPLIED AGAIN!!! OMG! How's this even possible. I opened it and it was " no problem❤️ I'm so obsessed with texting to my fans but our team don't let us do this all the time❤️"
He sent me heart again? I cant do this anymore! I'm dead. Then I thought... I will ask him who's he. That's not even possible that he will reply but I can try. The whole time I was waiting I was so nervous so I didn't even think about homework, but I remember I have A LOT of things for math so I didn't have any chance. When I ended it I ran to my phone. No message... then I ended my dreaming and I step on the real ground from the clouds. I went back to my work table and I continued doing homework. It was already 8pm so I go to shower. I last checked my Instagram and it was a waste of time. I went to sleep.
In dreams:
I was with Marcus. We were holding hands and walking down the beach. It was beautiful sunset that you can only dream of (true cause I was dreaming it). Then when we almost kiss, I suddenly woke up. I was hugging my pillow. Great, now you can only imagine how lonely I am!
Next morning
I woke up very late so I didn't have time to check my phone. I just saw that there were a couple of messages from Instagram. Probably some lives and other things. When I came in school I saw Ally and I ran to her. We huged like every other day. Then I couldn't help to tell her about messages. We were talking about them like the whole day. When I tell her I didn't open Instagram yet, she freaked out. She was yelling at me why not but I thought it was crazy. Why would he text me AGAIN!
I opened it and saw one dm. Probably from one of the groups. But when I opened it I was in shook. I opened it quickly and it was writen " Mac❤️, btw who you prefer? I know it's crazy but I would like to know?"
OMG, he is asking me?? I think I'm not gonna survive this day. I showed Ally and she was so crazy too. We both just couldn't imagine how it would be with Mac and me together. Obviously there's no chance of this... but... no Mia, stop dreaming. I texted him back and said: " it's really crazy but nothing's more crazy then texting to you❤️ that were just dreams! And btw I like you too both, but in some way I think you are a little bit cuter❤️. Please don't tell Tinus!" I pressed that send button and then went to math. Ohhh I hate math. But lucky to me, that's my last subject for today!