1

To: ######                                         9/5/??
I'm tired and want nothing to do with anyone else. I'm not happy here, I'm not happy with myself or anything around me. I feel alone in a dark world, no where to go and no place to call home. I feel like no one understands me the way Patience does, you can't be like her. No one can, she is special. But 'we' both are something strange the can't be discovered. She is apart of me. 'We' have no feelings, no sign of emotion, no one believes us, no one trusts us, we are alone. In this dark place unable to escape unless we find happiness. Which I can't find because I already lost Patience. I'm so lost, I've tried so many times to find my way back to my old self, but as I continue I'm becoming more lost. Like a small child in a maze who can't find her way out.
~Blue

    She sat down, notebook in hand. Writing instead of paying any attention to the teacher or so the teacher thought.

"Yong mi, what's the answer?"
"20,493," The girl answered, looking at the teacher with dead like eyes.
She cleared her throat and nodded indicating that the answer was correct before she continued her lesson.
"Now you guys have a project due next month. You must calculate how much you are going to spend on your pretend week long trip. You'll have a total $20,000 and you can't go over that amount," She explained. "Yong mi and Namjoon will be partners."

    The bell rang before Yong mi could protest. She growled in anger, slamming her notebook shut. The teacher called her and the boy she was supposed to be working with over to her desk. Her nose flaring in frustration as she began walking towards her. Mrs. Choi smiled at them and said, "Since you two are my smartest students, you get to work together."
"I don't need a partner, I can do this by myself," She said through her teeth."

"It's partner work and if you don't work together you will fail. Now get to your next class." Yong mi huffed out and stomped to the door, the boy followed her.
"When do you want to work on the project," Namjoon asked in a serious tone. She stuck my tongue in her cheek furious.
"Never." She faced the taller male who was holding onto his bag so it didn't fall of his shoulder. "I don't work with people. I don't care if I fail, now leave me alone." Yong mi walked away angrily. Namjoon wondered about her and why she was so distant from people. He walked to his lunch table, cautiously looking around for the girl he was partnered with.
"Who are you looking for," Jimin asked while sitting with the others.
"This girl I got partnered with. Umm... Yong mi, I think."
"You mean Lee Yong mi? The quiet one," Hoseok questioned.

    Namjoon nodded, staring at Hoseok curiosity building up inside him as he wondered how he knew the girl.
"She always carries a notebook and never let's anyone see inside," Jungkook commented.
"She's mysterious," Jin added munching on his food.
"Some people don't even know her name," Taehyung informed Namjoon who raised his eyebrows at all the comments about her.
"Why though?"
"Nobody knows why, she's been like that ever since the first day of school," Yoongi mumbled only loud enough for them to hear just barely.
"Rumor has it, some student heard her crying in the school restroom," Taehyung whispered. Jin hit Tae's shoulder who groaned in pain, rubbing his arm.
"Don't be like that. She probably has problems of her own." Tae started complaining, while Namjoon was lost in thought.

*
Just getting home, she was greeted by her mom. Yong mi ignored her and trudged to her room, throwing her bag on the ground. She sucked her teeth while sitting at her desk. Yong mi was still pissed at her teacher for giving her a partner for this stupid project.

The clock hit 3 am and Yong mi finally got off her computer and decided to lay down. She only had 2 hours before she had to get ready for school. Grabbing her phone and scrolled through her photos. Her eyes filled with tears as she clicked on one really old photo. It was her at the hospital when she was really sick. Her best friend had took a selfie of them together. She had cried her eyes out for the longest when she-

Beep
Beep
Beep

Namjoon woke up, rubbing his eyes to see clearly. Quickly changing and fixing his hair so it was somewhat decent. Skipping breakfast and leaving after telling his mom bye. Namjoon met up with the rest of boys and they just talked until school began. He suddenly met eyes with Yong mi and immediately approached her. She bit her tongue not wanting to see the boy whatsoever.
"Are you sure you want to fail?"
"Yes," She said through gritted teeth, slamming her locker shut. As Yong mi walked away angrily, a paper falling slowly from her notebook. Namjoon picked it up and stuffed it in his pocket.

This shit is trash I know, but I tried my best
879 words.