HEADCANNON!

Based off Sanders sides. They belong to the amazing Thomas Sanders. Theorie belongs to me and XxSavagePotatoxX her  idea's. like this! Ours combined will be like this!
ON WITH THE HEADCANNON!

I have an idea that if a side isn't accepted then they can leave (mainly for dark sides like anxiety and depression). Here is it summed up:

The 'dark side' doesn't fit in and so they will pack their bag(s) and leave. Day or night, it's up to the side. They will not be able to summon things unless they are within the same household / building as their host. After a day or two of being away from the host, the side starts with very painful headaches / cramps. These can last from minuits to hours (with the cramps going on and off). The side then begins to gain their own features. Examples being: their own hair and eye colour, a different height, Different accent/ tone of voice etc etc.

The side will also have a choice on whether they move onto a new host, if they do this they are still the same 'trait' as before but keep one feature about them (ie eye colour, hair length etc etc). If not then the side gets to stay as a 'human'. The side will have quicker healing, and will have higher stamina.

This will be edited if we come up with more ideas.