They call me the weird one

(Y/n) : your name
(H/c) : hair color

I woke up to the sun shining gently across my face as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over to my mini alarm clock sitting perfectly in place on my nightstand. I wrapped my legs around to one side as I place my feet on the floor and slowly got up, I then walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for school, I began to brush my (h/c) long hair. I walked out of the bathroom to my closet to choose out a outfit to wear which was a long sleeve flannel shirt, a black tank top and ripped black skinny jeans. As I slipped my outfit on for today I got my lucky favorite high top converse which where getting old, but they still work.
    Sometimes when I listen to music that is similar to my mom that's when I always think about her, which makes me sad and lonely, sometimes I get bullied as well so it was hard without my mom, cause sometimes I always needed her the most but she died when I was 5 in a major car crash as she didn't make it. But every since I had grew up with my abusive father who always tell me I'm not good enough or you should have been dead like your mother. I started to get depressed by the time I got older, I had multiple cuts and bruises, then when I walk into school I always had to be made fun of, I didn't really had friends cause no one really liked me as I was the outcast. But whatever, sometimes when I'm alone when I have done my chores I'm asked I sit in my room and watch pewdiepie all the time since he is the best youtuber.
  I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my father come into my room and slapped me across the face. I had to hold my tears back to not show weakness to him or he would slap me again.
  "Let's go, (y/n), if your late again for school I swear I send you to the orphanage this time," My father shouted at me cause me to jump on the inside. As he said that I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I know I'm 20 at the time but I really didn't have a job or money to move out cause my father wouldn't let me go anywhere besides school and home which that was it, cause he told me if he ever found out I went anywhere besides what he told me, I'll be dead before you know it.
  I soon got to school as then the horror nightmares still continues, I was technically the weird one in the school which basically was a bit true but I was technically the emo tomboy girl. The first bell rang which was first class as I made it over there but before I could someone tripped me I looked to see who it was and it was that mean girl Ali, she loves to bully me all the time. I just got up, brushed my knees off and walked away to class. I soon sat down in my desk and got out my headphones to listen to my favorite song((**the song above, sorry if it's not your favorite, just replace the song you like**)) Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez, such a good song.
  The school was finally over and it was time to go home. I walked home as I always do every school day, as I got to my front door I walked inside and my dad slapped me again across the face, as he gave me a list of chores to do as I got to them.