What is..?

Before the story begins I would like to explain what is... as well as what pertains to my relationship.

BDSM

An overlapping abbrevation of Bondage and Discipline (BD), Dominance and Submission (DS), Sadism and Masochism (SM).

DDLG/MDLG

Daddy Dom/ Little Girl, or , Mommy Dom/Little Girl, is a relationship in which one person is "daddy" or "Mommy and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual father and daughter or any minor. This is a type of BDSM relationship that may or may not involve sex, but often involves play with child-like things, such as stuffed animals, bed-time stories, and spankings. The lg part of the relationship is often called the "little."

Age Regression

Is when somebody reverts to a child-like state of mind, often as a  for things like PTSD, depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. Basically age regressors are more at-peace and worry-free whilst in "little space" (A term for when one is in said mindset). These people simply need breaks from the stress of being old and often have a childish personality even outside of regression (Though sometimes it's not as obvious).
Contrary to popular belief,  is NOT a kink or even related to sexual intercourse whatsoever. Some age regressors refer to themselves as  and to their significant other as "Daddy", "Mommy", or just as their "Caregiver" Since they'd typically take care of their "Little" as if they're an actual child.

Petplay

Is a in role in which the focus is on the sub entering the altered mind space of a different species, often a dog or cat. Often related to BDSM.

More descriptions will be added later on as my head space may change as I learn and grow!