happy screams

in which el asks mike what happy screams are

—————————————————————————
july 22, 1985

el was angry.

a couple of weeks ago, before everything happened, max told her about 'happy screams'. she didn't know what they were, but everytime she asked, max refused to tell her.

she knew who wouldn't though.

her mike. he came over everyday, and always answered her questions. so today, right now, she was going to finally get her answer.

"mike?" el said softly, looking up at him as she laid against his chest as he played with her hair.

"yes, el?" he replied with a smile, looking down at his girl.

"i've been waiting to ask you this," she started. "what are h-happy screams?" el bluntly asks, catching mike off guard.

mike sits up, causing el to frown, but she quickly smiles again when she was still facing his freckled face. "w-what? who- who taught you that term?" mike stuttered, having trouble getting out his words.

el giggled "max," el stated. "she told me a couple weeks ago, but she never told me what it meant. she said something like 'when billy is with a girl they make really crazy noises, like happy screams' but she won't tell me what it means!" el exclaimed, frowning at her mention of billy.

mike sighs. "of course." mike rolled his eyes. "h-happy screams are-are noises g-girls and b-boys make when they f-feel g-good," mike stumbled over his words, flustered.

el furrows her eyebrows. "but that doesn't make any sense," she looked down to her crossed legs on the bed. "when i kiss you i don't scream." she hated not understanding, she felt so stupid.

mike didn't know how to get out his words, so he sat there, looking like a clown. "uh- um.... well.... they aren't j-just k-kissing exactly," mike finally spoke, at this point, his face was redder than a damn tomato. "they are u-uh," there was a long pause while mike took deep breaths. "theyaredoingsomethingreallyintimate" he breathed out quick, so quick you could hardly understand him.

el still sat, confusion written all over her. "but mike what does that MEAN? i hate when you guys do this, it makes me feel stupid. just TELL ME." el yelled out angrily, frustrated. she slammed her hands down on the bed, then quickly picking them up and placing them across her chest. mike thought she was so cute when she was mad.

at this point mike didn't even care. there was no easy way out of this. mike breathed in, and exhaled slowly. "it means they're- when they-" mike began. he couldn't. he pinched his eyebrows. "el, i seriously can't tell you. you're too innocent. maybe ask nancy next time you come b-but seriously el, i cant tell you." mike sighed, grabbing her hands as she frowned. he felt bad, he wanted to tell her, but it wasn't his place.

el sniffled. "okay. whatever you say." she sighed. she crawled back into mike's arms.

"i'm sorry." mike apologized, kissing her forehead and wrapping his arms back around her, and continuing their movie.

_______

this ones kinda short but ever since i finished the season i wanted to write a oneshot where el asks mike what happy screams are.

i hope u like it lol

also i hope u enjoy this double update teehee

part 2? when she asks nancy? or no

ily