[EDITED] [CHAPTER 7] - Omitted

Hoi, so i didn't update for the past few days, i'm sorry i was bored and decided to make a new chapter. Big oof please enjoy this story it is crap. I'm trying to figure out ideas but I'm running out
Lmao help
Putting some actual action in it
This chapter will be longer than 900 words long yee

 ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ 

Another day, Another night. Everything seemed the same. It all seemed to be one big loop. It was, but you wouldn't let the lonesomeness get to you. 

The way back to your apartment was just, quiet. Kyoko teased you about it at first, but you were currently wondering why everything got so quiet all of a sudden.

''Kyoko, are you ok?'' you whispered loud enough for her to hear.

''Yeah, I'm just tired.'' 

''Are you sure?''

''Yes.''

''Completely?''

''Totally.''

''Well, alright then. If you need anything just give me a call.'' You retorted while closing the car door and started your journey back your apartment.

First of all, you had no clue what to do today.

Second, you had a day off today, but tomorrow you'd defiantly have work.

You had thought for a good solid 20 minutes what the hell to do today, then it hit you.

Your fridge was literally empty.

The only thing you had been eating for a month so far was, instant ramen for dinner, and toast for breakfast.

Of course, you had plenty of money to go out and get different foods, but that money was for this months rent.

You finally decided after pondering for minutes, if you should go out to get food. You sprang up from the couch and slipped on flip flops and you were on your way to the grocery store.

Honestly, It wasn't to far from your apartment to the store.

So you, should be able to make it home without your stomach screaming at you.

You started down the sidewalk, the store wasn't far, but you seemed to be walking for nearly 8 minutes now..

You realized the scenery hadn't changed a bit, and you kept walking down the same alley.

You yelled loudly,
''What the hell is going on!?''

You obviously weren't alone.. Footsteps were heard  in the distance, there definitely was someone standing in this dark alleyway with you.

An deep ominous voice spoke up
''You know, you could have been just a little bit more quieter, dollface.''

You stayed silent hoping, the stranger wouldn't lunge towards you.

''Maybe I should shut you up...'' The voice hissed slowly.

Again, you didn't answer.

''ARE YOU GOING TO ANWSER ME!?'' The deep voice yelled finally, stepping out of the shadows, presenting themselves to you.

This stranger wore a full on black sweatsuit. However, you couldn't really see their face all too well.

''Excuse me, but I'm trying to NOT get hurt on the way too the grocery store and back, can you please fucking not bother me, you horny prick.'' You snapped.

The stranger just stood there shocked at what you had said.

''I AM NOT A HORNY PRI-''

A pair of silky red feathers shot down from the sky immediately shocking you and making you jump.

Of course.

Hawks.

''Hey beautiful, I see you're in a bit of trouble, need me to help you, sweetheart?'' Hawks teased landing fully on the ground while his crimson feathers pinned the helpless anonymous man to the ground.

''I can take care of myself, please and thank you..''

''Oh somebody's grumpy tonight, need me to help you with that attitude too?''

''Oh shut up!''

''You know that you want me.''

Turns out to say the least, the man was finally let go with a warning from the police.

Now all you had was grocery shopping and sleeping to do, jeez what a night so far..

''Where are you going! I need to make sure nobody else comes anywhere near you.'' Hawks said putting his hand on your shoulder.

''I just need to go to the grocery store and get food for the rest of the week. And no you can't go with me'' You responded.

''Come on Y/N! Let me go with you! I just wanna make sure you get home safe, isn't that what a hero is supposed too do?''

''Yes, but you're annoying me and I don't like it...''

''But- But- I love you though..'' Hawks said giving you that sad puppy eye look

He sure knew how to manipulate you in these situations..

''Hawks, please stop, I don't wanna eat chicken for the rest of the week..'' You said putting your hands on your hips.

''But chicken is better for you, ramen is bad.'' Hawks responded, putting his hands on his hips mimicking your gesture.

''Oh, shut up, bird brain.''

You finally had gotten out of the store, with Hawks trailing behind you, after minutes of arguing in the store, he forced you to let him pay for your food and insisting it was all because he thought he was the best.

You thought it was a loud of bull. But whatever, he's a gentleman at least in some ways.

He weirdly ended up at your place, after making up terrible excuses, he was currently, peacefully sleeping on your floor.

You were so grateful he went to sleep because, goddamn he is a HANDFUL.

He was like that one annoying friend you had, but so much better.

You felt like you could really fall in love with this guy.

❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ 

Hey, so I have been gone for a while due to me turning 13 so yeeee

pls don't forget to vote it makes me happy when u guys do uwu

(EDITED WORDS: 1028)

-an evil pineapple stole my tiara