First day of Middle School

My p o v

Hey my name is Madison Anderson and I'm a chicken girl but right now Im getting ready for the First day of Middle school but I have to hurry up because my best only my best friend TK is coming to walk with me to school. 

My outfit

My  p o v

My  p o v

I heard a knock at the door so I went and opened it was TK he was ready to go so I grabbed my phone and and me and him left.

TK p o v

I was while mads was spinning and skipping around and listening to music then she stop and told me to hurry and catch up because she didn't want to be late for the First day.

"Hurry up TK I'm already late said Madison"

" But it's the Walk of our summer said TK".

"TK you walk by my house every day on your way two school said Madison"

"Yeah but this year I'm going to be on the swim team said  TK "

"Yeah hopefully just hopefully I'm on dance team said Madison"

"So then stop rushing said TK"

" Oh come on me and the girls always walk together on the First day of school said Madison"

" Yeah yeah the chicken girls can't Y'all come up with a better ship name  like something more mature sounding said TK "

Quinn's P o v

We waited at the stairs for Madison but she was not showing up so I ask Ellie IF she wanted to walk off she said yeah so we walked off .

"My sister and me really bonded  this summer said Quinn"

Yeah you and your sister haven't gotten along since she started dating Henry said Ellie"

"They broke up said Quinn"

"Really said Ellie"