0:4

The two consecutive weeks consisted of Ken going to Justin's shop for the most irrelevant reasons such as buying things he didn't need just so that he can have a conversation with Ken. They also went out a lot, day by day they knew each other better.

Today's something different.

"Di kita naiintindihan Ken. First of all, you're wearing this so-foreigner-outfit, so over the top. Second, we're walking towards my shop and Third, it's so early, my brother will be weirded out by us being the first people to come at the store. And you're not even listening ohmygod." Justin grabs Ken's from the shoulders shaking him lightly.

"Look Jah." He sighs.

"Three months ago, at this very time. 9:47 am. I went out for a walk. I didn't know why but my feet led me here, in front of your store. I didn't know anything about this place but I guess fate led me to you. I don't know if you can recognize me but I bought a balloon for no reason and you had the most beautiful smile when you handed it to me. I just knew you were the one I wanted to be with. I want to spend my Christmas with you Jah. Can you be my date tomorrow?"Ken spoke, his words full of hope.

The young man was out of words. He didn't knew what to say. His eyes were all glossy from tears forming. He hugged him.

"Of course Ken. I would be so stupid if I say no!"

author's note

this sucks