3-the movie

Millie's pov

*beep beep beep* I smacked the alarm and got up and find an outfit for today.

I brushed my teeth and did my hair half up and half down and some natural makeup

I brushed my teeth and did my hair half up and half down and some natural makeup. I went down and made French toast. "Morning" my mom said while walking into the living room. "Good morning mom, is it just you, Sadie and I today?" I asked. "Yep" I sighed in relief.

Timeskip

"IM SO EXCITED" Sadie exclaimed. "Me too" mom said. "I heard Miya Noelle Garcia are playing Jenny Dayton" Sadie continued. "Yeah I know, and Jake Gyllenhaal are playing, king Bryce Smith!" Mom exclaimed. "Mom!" I sighed annoyed. We got our tickets and bought our candy.

Timeskip

"That was the best movie ever!" I exclaimed when we got to the car. "I know! Jenny's my favorite character, you saw how she made Oliver to bad boy!" Sadie squealed. "She's my favorite too" I screamed. "Eeeeeekkkkk" we squealed in sync. "Wanna stay over tonight Sadie?" Mom asked. "Yeahhh" she answered.

Timeskip (Sorry)

When we got home I went to instagram and posted a picture me and Sadie took at the cinema.

Milliebobbybrown (pretend it's Millie and Sadie)

Milliebobbybrown perf day with the best Sadiesink_ at the cinema

Milliebobbybrown perf day with the best Sadiesink_ at the cinema. We watched the new movie, Prince bad boy.

Liked by: finnwolfhardoffical, Sadiesink_ and 5 241 937 others

Comments:

Sadiesink_: best day ever❤️
User194: who's your favorite character?
Milliebobbybrown reply to user194: Jenny☺️❤️
User194 reply to milliebobbybrown: OMG YOU ANSWERED!!! MiyaNoelle._.Garcia

•Load more comments•

After a while with just talking we decided to watch YouTube. I searched on 'Prince Bad Boy interview' and clicked on the first video that came up.

"Hi, I'm Jacob Tremblay" the boy said. "And I'm Miya, Miya Noelle Garcia" the girl said. "Today we're gonna take a test" Miya started. "Which character are you really in 'Prince bad boy'" Jacob finished. Then some other from the cast was saying theirs names. "Which word describe you the most, brave, kind, smart, rebel, loyal or funny" Miya mumbled. "Um, I think loyal" Said Jacob. "I don't know, what would you describe me as?" The girl asked the other boy. "You're funny though, but you're also brave and a little rebel. I would go for brave, if I was you" he smiled at her. I don't know why but it made my face heating up as if I was angry.

One of the following questions was "have you ever watched stranger tings and if you have who's your favorite character?" "Yes! They're asking about STRANGER THINGS! The opinions are: Mike/Finn, Will/Noah, Eleven/Millie, Max/Sadie, Dustin/Gaten, Lucas/Caleb, Steve/Joe, I don't know and I never watched ST" Miya squealed with a big smile on her beautifu... what am I saying. Millie pull yourself together, you're not gonna have a celebrity crush! "Who's your favorite?" She asked Jacob. "Um, I think it's whether Max or Dustin" he answered. Sadie and I looked at each other. "Nah, it's has to be Max, she's the best of them all" he cleared out. Miya looked a bit disappointed, shocked and... angry. "Why does Miya looks so angry?" Sadie asked I just shrugged and kept watching. "I thought... we could agree at least this, we all know that Max is on the second place in my ranking!" She told him annoyed. "Who's on first place, we had never talked about it before, how could I know that Max is your second favorite" he argued back. "If you had listened to what I've been talking about you would know that Eleven is best. And Millie is the best actor, you know if you had listened to my talk you would've heard that I've been talking none stop about Millie!" She paused. I was shocked, my face was as red as it could be. Sadie was laughing. "You know the camera is still recording, right?" Jacob giggled whilst Miya slowly turned bright red. "Let's continue" she slowly sat down on the chair and pressed 'Eleven/Millie'. We watched the video done and after that we decided to get some sleep.
_________________________________

Word count=688