prologue

"Thoda tum chalo thoda main chalu..

raste bas yuhi muqam ban banjayege."

Its 15 th October, 2014. the best day in the life of asad and zoya.  and why it wont be? after all its their wedding day. yes. finally they got married, after facing all those problems. finally they overcame all obstacles and took each other as life partner for infinity.

asad is standing near the small window of his room, breathing in the chill air. he sighs and waits for his love to enter. and just then zoya steps inside the room followed by his little sister Nazma.

"bhaijaan lijiye.. finally i got my bhabhijaan here." nazma giggles and walks to his brother.

"bhaijaan. i am very happy for you. congratulation."nazma eyed asad and then zoya before she goes and hug zoya with lots of love.  zoya looks up to asad and meet his teary eyes and shivering lips which said a lot of things he was feeling in the moment.

she breaks the hug and smiles at nazma.

"thank you tamatar." she pinches her cheeks making nazma groans in pain.

nazma drops her final stare in asad direction before she leaves the room.

The click of the door indicates their privacy in the room. And the newly married couple once again felt a strong emotion of awkwardness. zoya stood there freeze on her spot, while asad took time before finally speaking anything to her.

and then after few more seconds of the silent they said.." umh..wo..."

asad looked at zoya with amusement and zoya smiled back with same confusion.

"you were saying something?" they again said it together. asad twitched his lips to suppress his laugher while zoya giggled without shame.

"you say it first." again they found their voice at the same time.

zoya's eyes grew in pure laughter while asad too couldn't hold himself for longer. he brushed his nose before showing letting her hear his soft laughing.

"okay i will say first." zoya felt at ease and raising her hand up and holding her laugh for a second she took initiative to speak first.

"okay. you first." asad nods and brings all his attention to her face.

his gaze on her made her blush which ran through her neck and appeared on her cheeks.

"umh..mr.khan, i..i want to say something." she started but before continuing her hesitant on what she was about to say made her bite lips.

"hmm. i am listening." asad tried to encourage her with his limited use of dictionary, but it was only his eyes that spoke volumes.

feeling a bit comfortable with his small gesture zoya brought herself to speak her heart out to him.

"asad..i know we are married. and i know we love each other. but." she breathes in before pushing herself to speak further." but, i need time. i mean i want to be with you. seriously. trust me." zoya walks up to him and keeping his hand on each side of his shoulder she tries to make emotional contact, " asad. i am not ready for this." she turned her head to the bed which had all those colourful flower laying on them. she turned her eyes at him and then without any further words, she threw her arms around him, giving him a tight squeeze.

asad stared at the bed with a sad smile. he shuts his eyes taking in the courage that zoya's closeness was giving him. he too pulled her closer in the hug and buried his face in her beautiful hair. he kissed her there and then parted himself from the hug. still holding zoya with one hand he brushed his hands removing all hair that has stick on her face. he smiled at her with all the love he had for his wife.

"i understand you zoya. and i can wait for you forever if that's what you want." he holds her chin in between his thumb and finger and drops a kiss on her temple.

zoya finally felt at relief and the dimple smile of her which made asad fell head over heels for her again appeared on her cheeks. asad brushed her cheeks and pecked on her dimple while saying something which gave the meaning to their marriage life...

"its not necessary that we will always have a beautiful life.

but i promise you to be with me always and we both can work together to make all odds even.

we will make our own paradise...with love, with understanding and with..-"

zoya stopped him in between and holds his hands between her's  " and with trust."

asad nods and hugs her back like his life is dependent on it....