Chapter 2

Heart's PoV
The police took my statement . Later on it was discovered that , it was murder, Eleanor killed Austin by stabbing him then stabbed herself , her system had high amounts of alcohol and cocaine , thankfully I went with Mighty to work she would have been killed , I accepted to adopt Mighty , that was the saddest year of my life, having two funerals to plan for and a baby who has no clue whats going on .
After the burial of Eleanor and Austin I moved to another apartment two kilometers away from where I used to live . My job was paying well , until one day some health reports came out that the hotel has been serving over chemicalized meat that could be poisonus , the hotel was shut down , I was back to joblessness , with a baby but I swore to never ever let my daughter starve . I saw an advert online and decided to try applying , it was an agency for chaffeurs , I had a drivers license so why not try my luck , two days later I was informed to report to their offices . I went with my baby. I hadnt got a nanny yet ,
I walked courageously to the tall building .
A middle aged man called me to his office .
" Miss Elorie , I have reviewed your details but i wasnt expecting you had a child ."she said.
"Shes all I have sir , I have no one to take care of her , "I pleaded.He looked at Mighty who gave him an innocent look.
"But shes very beautiful , You are hired for the job but first get a nanny " she said . I was happy I got the job as a chaffeur.
I got a nanny as I went for my training on being a good chaffeur , I was trained on how to conduct myself , timing , escaping traffic and car chases and ofcourse etiquette. I was officially declared ready to be a chaffeur and serve some rich boujee folks.Most of those in this field were men , I was the only lady and by far the youngest in the company , I was given my uniform , well for them men they wore suits , and some sunglasses , but being the only lady , they had to take some time to come up with my uniform eventually they did.
It was a black cap, some sunglasses , a white blouse with a bowtie , a pencil skirt , thigh high stockings , highheels , a matte scarlet red lipstick . I looked quite sexy, not bad , the agency I worked for always made a policy of giving quality and that included looking like a million d ollar cheque . Most of the men were irresistably handsome no lie , I sometimes felt shy being around them during the meetings . Honestly who would want a creep looking guy behind the wheel of his Mercedes or Audi ? Great looks also sold.
For three years this was my job , a chaffeur , and trust me when I say driving some rich folks was no joke . I did limousine rides where some teens were having an orgy , drive some bunch of confused old rich folks that would make you go round in circles because they cant remember the gucci store they left their puppy in , some clients were some lucky kids whos parents would pay just for a ride to the mall , I got creepy men who tried to touch me , luckily whenever I was allocated to drive a pervert looking man the Agency was so considerate and would give me a bodyguard who would pretend to be a bonus security to the creep yet he was there to protect me just incase the creep tries something stupid.
I enjoyed a lot of my work , I also drove celebrities in their SUV ' majority of my clients were male not sure if my agency picked them or its just how they prefer having a woman behind the wheel.I dont know . I rarely took off my glasses while I drove , infact no client has ever seen my eyes , I loved to keep it that way , plus I feared them seeing the sorrow in my eyes , but my daughter Mighty kept me going I even had a necklace imprinted our names "MIGHTY HEART , i didnt want to give up as she was the only family I had , plus she depended so much on me , and above all that I loved her so dearly , I took her to the best private school , during holidays I took her to the beach , disneyland , sometimes to the mall , she loved it and it made my heart melt with joy to see her smile and happy .
" Look mommy , I made you a present " she said when I walked in , I held her hand , she was growing so fast now shes six years old .
I closed my eyes and opened when she said I open , she had a handrawn card it looked so cute , witha drawing of a man , woman and child holding hands , she drew it herself. "You make me happy mommy , I wish prince charming makes you happy too " she said .
"Its so cute honey you did this?. " I said. She nodded , My heart melted with joy , shes such a blessing to my life .
I was informed that I got an temporary three month contract to be some rich guy's chaffeur the pay wasnt so bad it was twice what I got previously tommorrow will be my first day , am quite nervous not sure whom to expect but all the best to me