eleven

Omniscient

"Hey Gazzy, wake up," Omar shook Gazzy's limp body, waiting for the smaller boy to wake.

Gazzy's eyes slowly fluttered opened as he yawned, stretching his tense body. "Omar I'm tired,"

Omar groaned and walked to the trunk of his car, pulling out a large bottle of vodka.

"Take a gulp of this and you should be good, baby," Omar quickly cleared his throat after the statement, heading inside.

Gazzy chugged a mouthful and left the bottle under his seat, heading towards the door. He checked his phone in his pocket and realised it was already 10 o'clock.

Gazzy stepped inside, walking with Omar. Gazzy's submissive doe eyes were met with Jahseh's dominant, lust filled ones.

Jahseh walked toward the two that had just entered the party, looking the smaller boy up and down.

He licked his lips and put his hand in Gazzy's shoulder, staring into his eyes. "So, are you two a thing?"

Gazzy gave a confused look, to which Jahseh chuckled. "Are you two dating?" Gazzy turned a bright red and scratched the back of his neck.

"Aye, Gaz i'ma go over there, I'll find you when I'm ready to leave," Omar said awkwardly, walking away.

"I wish we were," Gazzy sighed, staring at his feet. Jahseh sighed, staring down at Gazzy.

"I wish my man wasn't such a big ass baby that stunk so bad," Jahseh's statement caused Gazzy to giggle.

The party wasn't that big, but it was big enough. "So, you tryna smash Omar?" Gazzy's blushed darkened, and he nodded slowly.

"I might tell him later on when he's off of something," Jah just nodded, taking sips from his drink that Gazzy hadn't noticed he had.

"So, how's-" "AYE WE DOING COKE IN THIS BITCH!!" This caught Gazzy and Jah's attention, as they headed toward the voices.

Sure enough, there was Symere, Jordan and some other people Gazzy couldn't recognize.

"OH HELL YEAH," Gazzy screamed, standing next to Symere.

They lined up a couple rows of the white substance, waiting to see who would try first.

Gazzy grabbed Symere's arm and pulled him to the table the coke was lined up on.

"Gazzy, are you sure about thi-" "WHOO BITCHES LET'S DO SOME COKE TONIGHT!"

He bent himself over to where his nose was lined up with the first row, snorting the whole line then tilting his head back.

"WHOO THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BITCHH!!" he bent himself back over, doing another line then moving.

"WHOO, Y'ALL GOT LEAN?" Symere pulled Gazzy to the living room by his arm, rushing to the couch.

"Gazzy, you good?" Gazzy nodded his head furiously, screaming another 'whoo'.

Symere giggled, heading back towards the kitchen. "I'll get you some lean right now, baby. One second,"