Blood Bride

#81 in Vampire

Scarlet Bennett was desired by many but her father kept her away from any man who had thoughts of lust or love concerning her. But one night, in her small village, men go missing, only to return the next night as vampires, murdering and draining all those who refuse to take the immortal kiss and become one of them.

During the chaos, Scarlet runs into the leader of the vampires, Christian Blackstone. Refusing to let his brother kill her, he recognises her as his Lifeblood, his eternal lover, and claims her as his blood bride.

Taking her back to BlackCastle, Christian battles for Scarlet's heart, but there are more dangerous things taking place. Someone is threatening Scarlet's life and Christian will stop at nothing to destroy them before his bride slips through his fingers...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

THIS IS BOOK ONE OF, AT THE MOMENT GOING OF WHAT I HAVE PLANNED, A THREE BOOK SERIES THAT INCLUDE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS (STILL SET IN THE MEDIEVAL TIMES) THE CHARACTERS MAY LINK IN WITH EACH OTHER THOUGH.

|| PLEASE BE WARNED THERE WILL BE MILD/MEDIUM SEXUAL CONTENT (LIKE NOT SUPER DETAILED)

|| BLOOD AND GORE. VIOLENCE. FANTASY/VAMPIRE VIOLENCE

|| THIS IS SET IN THE MEDIEVAL TIMES.

HIGHEST RANKINGS:

#248 HISTORICAL FICTION