4

First day of college went well for Jaebum. He made some friends named Mark and Jackson. But he felt as if he were third wheeling them. He also met Yugyeom, who is all up on his crush Bambam. So Jaebum doesn't know if he really has friends or not.

But Jinyoung on the other hand, became great friends with Youngjae. Both got along so well.

Jaebum ended taking one of his classes with Jinyoung. He wanted to sit with Jinyoung but he ran away as soon as Jaebum went up to him. Both ended up sitting by themselves, away from each other.

Jaebum got back to the dorm first. He threw his shirt off his body and went to bed to sleep. Homework would be a later problem.

Jinyoung stepped into the dorm to come into sight with Jaebum's shirtless body. He screamed, which woke Jaebum up. Jaebum looked down to see that he wasn't wearing a shirt. He chuckled as he stepped closer to Jinyoung.

"Don't come near me, you bully!" Jinyoung yelled out.

Jaebum realizes that all Jinyoung thinks of him is a bully. So in order to get with Jinyoung, he's gotta change. But he has changed, just Jinyoung hasn't seen or know.

"Jinyoungie", Jaebum called out softly, which made Jinyoung turn to face him. "I'm not who I used to be. Please can we just at least be friends?"

Jinyoung saw the sincerity in Jaebum's eyes and nodded slowly.

Jaebum smiled and quickly pulled Jinyoung into a hug. That's when Jinyoung realized his face was at Jaebum's bare chest. His face started blushing madly.

They pulled away and Jaebum saw Jinyoung's blushing face and winked. Jinyoung then felt like he was going to die of Jaebum's hotness.