Miss Me

“Bhabhi, Abir bhaiya thodi der mein ghar pahuch jaayenge”, I smiled hearing jugnu’s word. Whenever he calls me bhabhi I feel butterflies in my stomach. Two months ago Abir and I got married and I am still adjusting with the feeling of being Abir’s wife. It’s such a pleasure for me when people address me as Mrs. Abir Rajvansh. On top of that when Atul, Ketki and jugnu address me as Mishti Bhabhi, a smile always makes way to my face, I feel shy every time they call me that. Now Kunal is also civil to me, I cannot say the same about me though, Parul maasi, nanu, mama, mami all are very friendly to me, except meenakshi aunty.

I sighed thinking about her, she’s still upset with me,though at the time of our marriage Abir convinced her for us, she still don’t like me but the relief is she is not playing any games to separate me from Abir, she wanted to take her own time to accept me as her family member, and I really want this to happen soon, because I don’t want any dispute in family because of me. This is my home where my family lives and I have all the rights on all of them unlike my maayka where I could only show my rights to my badi ma and bade papa.

Thinking about Maayka, Automatically Kuhu’s name came to my mind. We’re good friends now and I know one day  we’ll share the healthy sisterly relationship with each other, I still remember when Kunal’s truth came out in front of her,she was so broken, she rushed to me and hugged me so tightly like asking me to reduce her pain and I who had no idea what’s going on just lend my shoulder to her for crying, that day our dynamics changed. Kuhu broke her alliance with Kunal, asked forgiveness from our family, me and Abir. Abir is still not talking with Kunal and I am also not in the mood to forgive him that easily.After all he just not broke Kuhu’s and our family trust but his bhai’s also who happens to be my husband now.

Husband, smile again appeared on my face just thinking about him. I took a deep breath and again started preparing meal for him. He’s returning today from Kutch where he had gone for plot checking for their new event and I was not able to accompany him due to work in NGO.

He looked like a sad boy whose parents denied him from eating his favorite ice cream, I giggled remembering his words

“Mishti main vaha do din tumhare bina kaise rahunga, mujhe tumhari kitni yaad aayegi, tum bhi chalo na mere saath”, he made a sulking face and I found it really cute

“Abir baccho ki tarah behave karna band karo, sirf 2 hi din ki to baat hai”

“Haww, angry violent chorni, iska matlab 2 din tumhare liye kuch nahi hai, tum mujhe zara sa bhi miss nahi karogi”, the way he came closer to me while saying that, fake angry face, hands on hips, looking at me with raised brows, I was finding him extremely irresistible and when his eyes which were showing naughtiness started showing intensity, I knew that I got caught.

He started coming closer to me and I started going back, the way my breathing rate increased that time, my whole body got goose bumps, I lowered my eyes when he pinned me to the wall and caged me between the wall and him.

The way he leaned closer to me, I can still feel his hot breath on my face.

“Kaho na mishti, tumhe meri yaad nahi aayegi”, and he pressed his lips on my cheek, then slowly moved his lips on my skin, going towards my ear. I was in heaven that time and at the same time was feeling so helpless for me not knowing what to do, the way his hands were caressing my waist all the time was not helping either, my body started shivering with his passion and desire, he sucked my earlobe and I held his collar tightly to support my body from falling down, “Kaho na mishti, nahi miss karogi meri stupid baton ko”, he whispered in my ears and then cupping my face leaned towards me and sucked my lips, ”jo in khubsurat honthon pe smile laati hai”, I hugged him tightly not able to handle his passion, his raw desire for me.

He too embraced me tightly giving me warmth and comfort and at the same time saying me that he will never let me go.

He kissed my hairs, the gesture I always love whenever he hugs me. I slowly came out of his embrace still feeling shy to meet his gaze,but he lifted me in his arms making me gasp at his action.

“Abir…”, not able to say further as I saw us approaching the bed. Getting what he want a shy smile appeared on my face. He gently placed me on bed and leaned towards me.

I closed my eyes, breathing heavily when Abir gently removed my glasses and placed wet kisses on my eyes. I gasped feeling his lips on my lips,he’s such a passionate kisser, I tried responding him in my own way but Abir was kissing me like he was quenching his thirst and that thought made me blush like hell, his lips met my neck and I went in other world, sucking my neck with raw desire his hands went to my dress’s zip. Before opening the chain, he looked at me, his eyes asking me to give permission to move further, I got so overwhelmed with his gesture, how desperate he would be for me, but he always made me his top priority, I hugged him tightly and the night passed in passion,where we not only claimed each other body but soul too.

Coming  back to present, I closed my eyes feeling shy for again thinking about that night,whatever I do, glimpses of that night never leaves my mind. On our first night only we consummated our relationship, it was a gentle love making, but that night only I witnessed Abir’s raw desire for me and also realized my desperateness for him.

The sound of horn made me come out of my thoughts, and then realizing that Abir arrived I rushed to the door. Seeing him coming out of the car, walking towards me I smiled shyly and he smiled at me knowing what I am thinking.

Coming in front of me, he embraced me tightly and whispered in my ears “Missed you my love”

I smiled and whispered “Missed you too”

He kissed my hairs and his arms tighten around me.

END