Chapter 4

Tryone's Pov .
It has taken me years to build an empire like Leo enterprises , which consists of several companies and businesses , my company is the backbone of it all , from properties , to software , to Agriculture name it . I took over from my father at just the age of seventeen , my dad was suffering from leukemia , his condition worsened and I had to step up as the new CEO , he passed away three months later , if only he was alive he would be proud of the far I have built his company to a multi million dollar business .
My mother has always been my number one fan , shes been so strong and supportive , I have had a rough couple of years , I got married and divorced , I thought she was the 'one ' but she wasnt in for the love , My ex wife cheated on me with a close friend whom sadly was my bestman at my wedding , she got pregnant with his child and fooled me into thinking it was my kid . When he was born my mom was the first to point out the kid didnt look like me at first I thought it was just her hating my wife , she never liked my wife not one bit , then my friends also made the same comment , the child looked nothing like me . I didnt sign the birth notice as I wasnt in town at that time , when I came home to see my new born son , I was shocked to notice he resembled Luke a lot , my ex wife denied and played the victim , my mother coerced her to take a DNA test she agreed later on and the child came out Luke's not mine , she did the honors of leaving by herself , I cut all business ties with Luke . Luckily she had signed a prenup and from the DNA evidence brought to the court , I wont pay any childsupport bullshit since the kid wasnt mine , she left with what she came with , the divorce was slightly dragging but eventually it came to pass , and I finally got divorced completely .
I had hopes in us , but you can never turn a hoe to a housewife.
I enjoyed being on my own , lonely? Yes ! But worth it , I distracted myself with work .
My family was just my mother and twin brother though we were not identical twins he and I ran the business but he preferred I be the CEO he insisted it was a huge weight on his shoulder.
He and I were very close he was by far a huge hater of my wife , he didnt attend my wedding and wrote a simple plain text
Not coming neither sorry , snakes are in the zoo not in a white gown
My marriage ruined my relationship with my brother , we never saw eye to eye , but when I got divorced he and mom were there for me , our relationship is so strong it cant be broken easily never again.
************************
My chaffeur had retired , so upon my return I was expecting a new chaffeur , I dont know what to expect , I had my guys do something good for my former Chaffeur a party celebration anything as long as it would be of his choice . I will be returning home tommorrow , am eager to see my mother and twin brother .