Party's Over

"What do you want Hope?" Penelope asked

"You." Hope answered

Little smut warning
Hope pressed her lips against Penelope's she roughly kissed her, breathy moans came from both girls making them anxious for one another. Penelope wrapped her legs around Hope's waist pulling her deeper into the kiss, their tongues clashed together they both started to become breathless. Hope broke the kissed and latched her lips on to Penelope's neck, trailing kisses she nipped on her collarbone and cupped her breast Penelope moaned slightly because of it.

Hope licked and kissed down her stomach, then she went further down to Penelope's thigh and licked the inner of it but Penelope got up and told Hope they couldn't do it.

Penelope stuttered "We can't Hope I don't want to feel this way."

"What way?" Hope asked

Penelope sighed "I like you and Josie and I don't want anyone to get hurt."

Just then Josie came in and looked at both the girls.

"We don't have to get hurt when we can share what we both want right Hope?" Josie said

"Right..." Hope replied

Josie unbuttoned her top and came closer to Penelope kissing her neck softly and slowly while Hope kissed the other side of Penelope's neck making purple art on her neck she started to trail down to her thighs again kissing the inner of it close to her wet spot. Then Penelope heard Lizzie's voice but she wasn't in the room then she felt a hard smack on her face.
End of smut warning

Penelope cringed at the pain "What the fuck?!"

It was only a dream not reality

"Morning nasty!" Lizzie said "Sleep well? Seems like quite a dream you were having."

"What dream? I don't know what dream?" Penelope answered embarrassed

"You were saying my sisters and Hopes names in your sleep something is going on in that head." Lizzie said "It's whatever we have to go get breakfast so get changed!"

Warning abuse mentions and images
Penelope groaned and threw the blanket off of her she went to the school showers to clean herself off. After her shower she notices when she looked in the mirror the bruising on her neck and also the hickeys Hope left but the bruising was from Conner she didn't know how to cover it up because she didn't have any makeup to cover it.

 After her shower she notices when she looked in the mirror the bruising on her neck and also the hickeys Hope left but the bruising was from Conner she didn't know how to cover it up because she didn't have any makeup to cover it

Tears began to fall from her eyes she slightly touched it and she was basically breaking down she felt as if she couldn't breathe. A part of her felt more broken she felt so stupid for not fighting back. Sometimes she asks why is she getting punished and why like this she felt like she did something to deserve this which made her feel even more hopeless and pathetic.

She stood their for a few minutes, crying silently. Then Josie came out with her towel on Penelope quickly wiped away all her tears and tried gathering all her stuff up so she can leave but ended up dropping things. Josie walked over to her and helped her Penelope was avoiding eye contact the entire time so Josie wouldn't see the tears in her eyes.
End of warnings