K H L O E 2 5 ✔

It's been a week since Blake and Bailey met and they have been together non-stop for a week, it feels like I'm loosing my baby but I don't blame her, she's spent 6 years without him so she's making up for lost time.

Blake has tried so hard to woo me but its not working, he's bought me my favourite flowers and chocolates every day.

I've got such a busy week ahead and I normally leave Bailey with a childminder whilst I work but now Blake is here she could stay with him.. or is it too soon?

Today we planned to spend a family day at the zoo because Bailey wants to see her favourite animal.. the elephants are her favourites, don't ask me why because they frighten the life out of be but maybe because when I was pregnant and always heard the sound of motorbikes I always said that it was the elephants coming, and it's just always stuck with that.

When Bailey started to talk she always picked elephant shaped teddy's and always said her uncles and grandad was like human elephants.

'Elephants! Here we come woooooooo' She said whilst sitting in her car seat throwing her arms up.

'Are you excited baby?' Blake asked her chuckling at her.

'Yes daddy! I get to see lots of animals, but I can't wait to see the elephants!' She said smiling at him.

'How many times has she been to the zoo?' Blake asked me

'Plenty of times, she loves it. We go once a month.' I told him.

'Oh. That's lovely, have you thought anymore about my offer?' He said.

'No, I told you ink, our whole life is here we aren't moving.' I said annoyed that his bringing it up again

'Please Khlo my parents my family are there. I don't want to leave them but I can't be apart from you and Bay anymore, you two are my life' He said. Repeating what his said a hundred times already

"London isn't that far from here, you can come back and fourth and we can visit. You won't miss out.' I said exposing to him my point of view.

'That's not the same, what about when she starts her first day of school again or when she has a daddy-daughter dance or when she loses a tooth? I don't want to miss anymore of her life. Please Khloe I'm begging you.' He said actually begging.

'What about my job? My life here? Baileys school?' I said thinking about the bigger picture.

'You can open a new office in London, charlie can run the one here. You can start fresh in London, no more bad memories. Bailey can go to the same school I went to. Please think about it Khlo. I want you both where you belong'

'I'll think about it' I said when we finally pulled up to the zoo.

Blake couldn't stop smiling after I told him that ill think about it, it wouldn't be such a bad idea would it?

I can actually get away from bad memories, I can be with my family more and I can see Bailey grow up with her family around.

Maybe London wouldn't be such a bad place to bring Bailey up.

------------
Double update today. I said I was going to do a triple but it's 22:20pm here.

So I'll do a triple tomorrow I promise. Pinky promise🖖🏻

What do you think is going to happen?

It's edited!

Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!