ALLL BYY MYYSEELLLFFFF

**Lyla'sPOV**

Ok so now i'm at home, alone scared and very bored after playing my instruments over and over and my xbox and playing with my puppy.

In all respect i would swim but ghen again i have a sort of phobia of swimming. I watched a lot of Pretty Little Liers cried over Teen Wolf and stuff and i started getting into anime, more then before.

I rolled over and checked my tumblr which i changed my account yet again, gasp, i know its mow All_Things_Pretty because i wanted to. So many posts about me LEL my phone binged and i found Luke texting me.

Lucas🐧: Hello miss you lots and i'm bored

Lux🌺: you are in a band and yet your bored i'm in a house alone with felines

Lucas🐧: >~<

Lux🌺: (>~.~)> bye then

Lucas🐧: SOUND CHECK TIME BYEEE

Lux🌺: ok byee 😘😘

After that i met up with Connor he is just what i need someone to fill th void i cry sometimes but i'm strong "CONNOR!!" I screamed as i saw my blonde friend on the park bench under the song tree where i wrote songs that will never be shown.

I smiled sitting next to him " so blue eyed friend what do u want to do?" i asked " i don't know blue eyed friend skating?" he said " yes sure let me go home first?" i asked shrugging my shoulders.

" yah" he said

*later*

We were piled on my couch watching a movie that i was really engrossed into it was really gory but i liked it strangly probably because the faces they'd make were incredibly stupid. " Aye Liz i gotta go" Connor said " Liz?" i asked " uh yeah i'm gonna call u that now" he said " cool" i said he left and i skyped and talked to the boys.

Afterwards i passed out on my bed and well yeah.

~days latahh~

Connor and i have been very close i mean i haven't known him like the boys but we're close he called me over so i came " hey Connor" i said " i need to speak to you" he said sternly " um oh ok" i nodded " uh well um we've been friends for a while and well um i have feelings for you" he said scratching the back of his neck.

my jaw dropped and i shook my head " no no no you're funny you're lying " i reassured

he took my hands " no i'm not i love you" those words " no you don't i'm sorry Connor but we can't be together " i said stepping back pulling my hands away

" why? is it because you love you're best friends who are on tour who probably have you on the least of you're worries?!?" he said louder

" you don't understand " i said " i do you're so coped up you don't even want to open up for love" he shouted this time.

i ran out crying and went home.

**Calum's POV**

i decided to Skype Lyla since i haven't in a while i clicked on her name and called once she answered i cheerfully yelled" hi!!!" but my face dropped when i saw she was crying " what happened?" i asked

Tears were streaming furiously down her face in her hands i hated seeing her like this

" i wish you guys were here" she said " sh don't cry we'll be back soon" i said " but i can't " she said i called the other guys over " i'm gonna beat him up" Michael said and she chuckled " we miss you and we hope you feel better " Ash said " Just stay strong" Luke said " Stay Strong Beautiful i mouthed.

" love you guys bye" she said waving off.

**Lyla's POV**

i said bye but continued to cry as a matter a fact i cried myself to sleep the next day i woke up and listened to some 5 sos i kind of got addicted and it was they're good Beside you gets me a lot and i haven't heard amnesia ( gasp) i clicked on the music video as soon as it started tears furiously streamed down my face.

memories raced in my head and people say it's about their exes probably i don't know. Then i got this random link to a video of course i tapped it and it led to youTube a message from 5SOS stay strong . as soon as it started i broke down again hearing Calum talk about that hearing Michaels Luke's and Ash's broke me

what he said speared me considering my past i still do but not as much as i used to i have scars but their scars.

i can't take it i can't i'm lonely and this is all to much i curled up as my panic spread across my body i heard a knock on my door and froze the knock came louder i'm scared now

i curled in the corner and waited for it to stop.

i ended up sleeping there.