𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀

Rosalie wore a crestfallen expression on her face as she watched young Renesmee laugh with her parents - Bella and Edward has been making silly faces at the young child who seemed to find each expression more amusing then the other and soon it lead her into a fit of giggles.

Sighing Rosalie leaves the living room area and exits out onto the balcony. Her eyes linger on the wilderness around her, her golden eyes closes slowly leaving her long eyelashes to rest gently on her face. Disappointed filled her. She wanted that - that happiness mothers felt when they played with their children but she knew she would never be able to get that, not with her not being human now.

She remembered how Edward felt when Bella fell pregnant, she watched Bella's life drain before her eyes and when the child was born she could see the happiness in Bella's eyes before she passed - but all that was in the past now cause Bella was now one of them. She had been reborn...

Emmett stood in the dining room with his mother and father whom both were cooking lunch and a early dinner for Renesmee, he frowns when Rosalie enters the room and speeds off to her bedroom. His eyes lingered on the hallway for sometime hopping she would return but he knew she wouldn't. It pained him just as much as it pained his mate to see Edward and Bella happy with a child - Emmett knew that was everything his mate has ever dreamed of; getting married before starting her own family but now that she and him were a family he knew that would never be able to happen.

That they would never be able to have a family on there own.

"Nesse lunch!" Renesmee grins and walks with the help of her father and mother into the kitchen, placing her in her high chair she happily takes the soppy cup filled with apple juice from grandmother and yells out a mush of words that sounds similar to the words 'thank you'.

Emmett watched Renesmee eat her lunch which consisted of peaches and pears along with some sliced strawberries and bananas. Sighing to himself he pats Carlisle on the shoulder - "May I have a word with you in your office?"

Carlisle nods and with a smile he excuses himself from the room. Once in his office he leans against his desk, Emmett leaning against the wall and asks; "You wanted to see me, what for if I may ask?"

Emmett licks at his bottom lip which was dry, he struggled to get the words out but when he did he knew he had taken Carlisle by shock. "I want to adopt a child!"

Carlisle mouth gaps open slightly as Emmett continues, "I know taking care of a child is a lot of work much less a human child but seeing how happy Edward and Bella is with Renesmee it pains me, my mate - Rosalie, that's all she has ever wanted. A small child....but now....she can't have children and it hurts. It hurts so fucking much Carlisle -" Emmett whispers the last part.

"I know as a doctor you have access to adoption agencies and all so I wondering if you could be able to look into one so that Rose and I can adopt a child..."

Carlisle lips over his lips taking in the news, thinking it over he can't help but wonder how it'll feel to have another little one running around the house. Sure Renesmee was little now but she was also a half human half vampire hybrid child - she would be growing soon and growing fast as well. He wanted a grandchild he could watch grow up slowly, sure he was watching Renesmee grow up but she was growing to fast. Before anyone knows it she'd been turning 6-8 in a few weeks.

"Yes..."

Emmett looks up from the floor. "I'll help you. I have a few agencies in mind already, I'll give them a call later on and see what I can do. But do understand Emmett taking care of a human child will be lots of work, you or Rosalie might even have to quit school just to watch over the child, sure Esme might be able to watch over the baby some times but she likes to go out and explore as well. So I ask again, are you ready for such responsibilities?!"

Emmett looks at Carlisle with a determined look, "Yes." Nodding Carlisle gives his son a pat on the shoulder, "Alright I'll start making a few calls once Bella and Edward leave."

"Thank you Carlisle, really thank you this means a lot to me and Rose," Emmett says.

"No problem," Carlisle replies.

"Hey uh I'm gonna go out hunting for a few can you check up on Rose for me?"

Carlisle nods, "Sure."